Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I was thinking (oh no..) that wouldnt it be cool if there were like special dungeons you could go into in the battle system where you could gain a status like a grombie or even the 2004 zombies! that would be a great way to bring those old skins back and also make it a difficult thing to gain.. what do you guys think?
Once PvP comes out, I shall protect that dungeon with my very LIFE! >_<

Wait... no they'd be Grunny clones... meh, nevermind.

The 2004 skins could be a possibility, though I'd rather not mess with the 2005 skins. Comparing the two, the 2005 Grombie skins were FAR more difficult to obtain, and unless they offered a quest with equal or (preferably) more difficulty to obtain the skin, I would be against the idea. I say the 2005 skin is still a privledge and it should stay as such. 3nodding

8,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Airez
Once PvP comes out, I shall protect that dungeon with my very LIFE! >_<

Wait... no they'd be Grunny clones... meh, nevermind.

The 2004 skins could be a possibility, though I'd rather not mess with the 2005 skins. Comparing the two, the 2005 Grombie skins were FAR more difficult to obtain, and unless they offered a quest with equal or (preferably) more difficulty to obtain the skin, I would be against the idea. I say the 2005 skin is still a privledge and it should stay as such. 3nodding
yeah good point.. no one has the 2004 skin anymore though so no one should really care XD..

and thanks you just made me proud again to be a grombie XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games