Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need help killing the 3 enemies that appear in this quest and doing it solo is out of the question. I don't honestly even think it's possible solo. So I want to form a crew of people willing to help. One requirement really is you need to be at least 10.0 and up, have the meat ring to raise your health and other good buffs to help out the crew. Defib would be great to have as well I suppose. Anyone willing to help me out? o_O

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
You know that you don't have to kill the 3 Vase Gods, right? You just have to run to the end and leave, all the while surviving.

If you do want to kill them, I'm game. Just name the server.
Mage Ragepunk
You know that you don't have to kill the 3 Vase Gods, right? You just have to run to the end and leave, all the while surviving.

Didn't know, but I'd still be very interested in trying to kill them with a crew. If we could get enough people that is.
You don't need to fight them you just have to activate them and run like hell back to thee entrance and leave.
I suggest using these or any combination of them: fleet, coy, medic set, and SR.
But, someone may want to fight them for thee challenge so yea.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do. 4laugh

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
sygonios
Mage Ragepunk

Didn't know, but I'd still be very interested in trying to kill them with a crew. If we could get enough people that is.
Like I said, name a server, and I'll be able to find people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff