Welcome to Gaia! ::

it wont let 08ers in? it won't let anyone in!

its not just the '08 people 3: User Image
It's everybody ololololo.
This account is a little over a year old and I was able to play yesterday, and I was on about a half hour ago but I got disconnected @_@

Hope it gets fixed soon :]

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kitten 4 Him
I don't think it's just '08. I just tried logging on (I came in December 2007) and it said only zOMG tickets and earlier Gaians could play ... But I was playing yesterday! gonk

Just thought I would let you know. smile

i joined Nov. 2007... i was just playing less than 5 minutes ago, so its not just '08 people... D:
Oh, very well then, I shall wait....

*Sits on the floor and watches Qixters every move*
Thank you for looking into the login problem for 08-ers. However, you might want to check all the join dates. I've seen Gaians from all join dates having problems getting into zOMG. Just to give an example: I'm an 06 and I can't get into zOMG right now.

Again, thank you so much for looking into this and fixing it. heart

3,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hey quixter and the staff...thanks for understanding and not getting pissed at us for complaining smile
wow it jut happen to me & pow their on the job of the problem, O3o the game pretty fun ^^ they did a great job on it o3o

Jeering Regular

I've been here pretty much since the beginning. First login February of 2003, and I'm getting the same error.

Dapper Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
I noticed it too. I came here in 2006 and I played it earlier today; now it won't let me to get in O_O

But hawto say I luv it n_n~~
Too bad my connection breaks every freakin minute DX AArgh freakin wireless(NOTE: does NOT had anything to do with ZOMG!, It's dah best ;3)

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
umm..like 6 mins. ago you said we could go...and then it says general error. confused

Durem Bloodsucker

12,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Q, it's not just 08s that can't get in. I'm an 06 and it's not letting me in. Worked fine yesterday.
yah -iam from 06 and cant get on. But alwell- I just have to say I do love zOMG!
ty qixn i nearly freaked out when i couldnt get on.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff