Welcome to Gaia! ::

How would you like to see GR done?

Average time per room multiplied by 20 0.36551724137931 36.6% [ 53 ]
Clear all 20 rooms. 0.63448275862069 63.4% [ 92 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Sophomore

Good Luck to everyone participating! I would join if I didn't have a horrible computer. cry

I would love to watch everyone's runs if they're recorded, though.

Moonlight Lover

16,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ooh, this sounds fun! biggrin I'm not attuned, so I'll be everyone's cheerleader. emotion_yatta

Omnipresent Warlord

badtzmaru
Ooh, this sounds fun! biggrin I'm not attuned, so I'll be everyone's cheerleader. emotion_yatta

I'm sure the regulars here can get you attuned in time for the run if you'd like. If you have other talents like drawing or want to be sponsor for prizes or amps for the contestants that would be greatly appreciated as well. Cheerleaders are great, of course.

Omnipresent Warlord

RiverPelt299
I wanna do this for fun...but i cant kite/bu
and i dunno if i could afforde amps ;n; *checks mp*

holy s**t 55m for delux amp.
and 2.1 for reg amp.

*mentions she did gr/crypt without amping before and it still went super fast <<*

We'd try to give out amps to people in teams and not make people buy their own. Of course, if people participating have their own amps and want to make it easier for me and the sponsors then that would be awesome too.

Omnipresent Warlord

Xhn
I think I has team.

Let us know when you have a team name, a team captain to represent and coordinate with the observers, a banner/flag, a mascot, and of course the list of people on the team.

Moonlight Hunter

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
This seems like an interesting event Omni. o: Unfortunately for me I have college until early May so I'll be pretty busy with college courses for at least part of the event. x:

I'd offer to be an observer, however I sold my Sweet Heart Ring a while ago. and I'm not going to pay an HIGHLY inflated price to replace it. :3

Otherwise I'll think about it, I may decide to lead a crew for this event. o:

Shameless Streaker

14,350 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
iFaiji
PLEASE NOTICE ME SEMPAI
Here are some of the people i see online actively that are Dear friends i have played with, i hope you all read;
Hey You Guys! i quote you here so you can check this awesome topic and see if you are interested in it!, Lets get back into playing some dms o3o after you read;
If you to LIKE to crew with me let me know via pm or skype
I currently have 5 slots open. BUT also i encourage you all to make youre own crews. and if you already have a crews for this event, AWESOME AND SEE YOU IN DMS
ps. i didnt quote Everyone in my FL cause there's alot and many are still in hiatus, or already in crews or hosting xD

[Nix]

BerryFarmer

Rextrious

Mekkiro

Sir Wuffleton

Lalein

strapping young man

Solar Eclipse Abelard

Dris Shalee

Aki Mui

lDandee

Jade_heartx

Starshine

standard deviance

twilightreaperX

Astical

Poyudi Hytori

iteti

Madam Chai

iishenanigans

Bearman George

dandeliondart

israphal

ll Lustghast ll

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Xhn

lite uchiha

Yureineko

Pan Twardowski

Bobannan

Scobre

Santasaurus

X.xHashbrownsx.X

Dark Kaleo

Nekochi Hina

-l- Dreamy -l-

blodo

Killer Penguins

PrimordiaI

Devit

DMS SPEED DERBY SOUNDS FUUUN

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Omnileech
RiverPelt299

and 2.1 for reg amp.

*mentions she did gr/crypt without amping before and it still went super fast <<*

We'd try to give out amps to people in teams and not make people buy their own. Of course, if people participating have their own amps and want to make it easier for me and the sponsors then that would be awesome too.

I can buy my own if i just get a few more thoudsand X) this inflation is crazy...

Omnipresent Warlord

RiverPelt299
Omnileech
RiverPelt299

and 2.1 for reg amp.

I can buy my own if i just get a few more thoudsand X) this inflation is crazy...

Don't bankrupt yourself over it. I stipulated that either everyone involved has a pack of amps for the contest or nobody gets to use them.

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Omnileech
RiverPelt299
Omnileech
RiverPelt299

and 2.1 for reg amp.

Don't bankrupt yourself over it. I stipulated that either everyone involved has a pack of amps for the contest or nobody gets to use them.

Its fine i can never bankrupt my self. when ever i try gaia gives me 5 gold for surfing gonk
is it so much to ask that i just want 0g

Informer

Leasfy

I have been summoned ~

but this seems interesting... emotion_dowant

Moonlight Lover

16,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Omnileech
badtzmaru
I'm sure the regulars here can get you attuned in time for the run if you'd like. If you have other talents like drawing or want to be sponsor for prizes or amps for the contestants that would be greatly appreciated as well. Cheerleaders are great, of course.
Ooh, what kind of art do you need? Maybe this will be a good inspiration to pull out my tablet. ouo

I don't know if I'll have enough time to get attuned, but we'll see!

Omnipresent Warlord

RiverPelt299
Omnileech
RiverPelt299
Omnileech
RiverPelt299

and 2.1 for reg amp.

Its fine i can never bankrupt my self. when ever i try gaia gives me 5 gold for surfing gonk
is it so much to ask that i just want 0g

Alright then.

Omnipresent Warlord

badtzmaru
Omnileech
badtzmaru
Ooh, what kind of art do you need? Maybe this will be a good inspiration to pull out my tablet. ouo

I don't know if I'll have enough time to get attuned, but we'll see!

A drawing of each team's mascot in the style of mascots of pro sports. Like these kinda suits. No team has submitted any yet but I'll let you know when they do.
Aww yeah, event time! Go kill Kamila so Sarah Palin can reclaim her rightful place in the crypt. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games