Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

The final video of Emeee's official derby run is here
I've taken the time to label important time points within the video in the description. The total time that I calculated for emeee's team is 2:01:43
Deaths: 1 Wipe ( in BL)
emeee: 1 (death in BL)
Sir Snowfall: 5 (death in HPR, death in BL)
Wo_Ai_Ni_Oscar: 3 (death in the last GR room, death in HPR, death in BL)
kikiolana: 3 (death in last GR room, death in HPR, death in BL)
Devil-Kahashi: 2 (death in YM, death in BL)
zerodarkmatter: 5 (death in last room GR, death in HPR, death in Crypt, death in BL) <- total loser

Self-suicides to null or reset aggro (in BL) were not counted since they were intentional deaths.
Deaths still to be determined, I'm watching the video over and over METICULOUSLY
Omnileech
zerodarkmatter
I've taken the time to label important time points within the video in the description. The total time that I calculated for emeee's team is 2:01:43
Deaths: 1 Wipe (in BL)
emeee:
Sir Snowfall:
Wo_Ai_Ni_Oscar:
kikiolani:
Devil-Kokashi:
zerodarkmatter:

Deaths still to be determined, I'm watching the video over and over METICULOUSLY
Omnileech

Lol that spelling Kokashi

Omnipresent Warlord

zerodarkmatter
Deaths: 1 Wipe ( in BL)
emeee: 1 (death in BL)
Sir Snowfall: 5 (death in HPR, death in BL)
Wo_Ai_Ni_Oscar: 3 (death in the last GR room, death in HPR, death in BL)
kikiolana: 3 (death in last GR room, death in HPR, death in BL)
Devil-Kahashi: 2 (death in YM, death in BL)
zerodarkmatter: 5 (death in last room GR, death in HPR, death in Crypt, death in BL) <- total loser

Self-suicides to null or reset aggro (in BL) were not counted since they were intentional deaths.
Omnileech

Suicides to null and reset aggro do in fact count to the total. Looks like I'll be watching the video tomorrow. I'm especially curious about that YM death.

Omnipresent Warlord

Just sat down and watched Emeee's team's video.

zerodarkmatter

emeee

Sir Snowfall

Wo_Ai_Ni_Oscar

kikiolana

Devil-Kahashi

Best playing was done in Crypt for sure. Good kiting all around and the crew made short work of both coffins and mobs.

Since there was an unavoidable DC I decided to apply the full 30 minutes of breaktime to the crew. Had I been there I would have let you guys use the leftover time from Snow's alcohol/bathroom break. That takes 30 minutes off your run time.

Zerodarkmatter's video has you guys entering GR at 16:33 and finishing at 3:17:28

So 3:17:28 minus 46:33 puts the team's final time at a little longer than 2 and half hours the time is a little under 2 hours and 31 minutes if my math is correct.

For deaths I tallied ...
6 for zero
2 for Devil
7 for kiki
5 for Oscar
6 for Snow
3 for Emee

Suicides and intentional ones do count to the total.

The team's chemistry is strong although Emeee was a little vague on the directions for leadership and there was some confusion in crew for what to do in crypt and there was the last room's fiasco in GR from a mapping mistake (although I'm glad you guys did end up doing the last room anyways)

As for congeniality? It's weird. You guys are ragging on each other playfully throughout the run and Snow was particularly inspiring when he was trying to salvage the situation in the last GR room but then in crypt he got really negative at zerodarkmatter and Emeee ( I think it was her) had to intervene to diffuse the situation. A lot of the crews ragged on each other a lot so maybe I'll have to rethink how I do congeniality.

The team's practice in the past 2 weeks paid off. And since I don't think anyone got around to making this I decided to do it anyways

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the future no dubstep and playing music instead of being in call if you're streaming neutral

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Omnileech

zerodarkmatter

emeee

Sir Snowfall

Wo_Ai_Ni_Oscar

kikiolana

Devil-Kahashi

Best playing was done in Crypt for sure. Good kiting all around and the crew made short work of both coffins and mobs.

Since there was an unavoidable DC I decided to apply the full 30 minutes of breaktime to the crew. Had I been there I would have let you guys use the leftover time from Snow's alcohol/bathroom break. That takes 30 minutes off your run time.

Zerodarkmatter's video has you guys entering GR at 16:33 and finishing at 3:17:28

So 3:17:28 minus 46:33 puts the team's final time at a little longer than 2 and half hours the time is a little under 2 hours and 31 minutes if my math is correct.

For deaths I tallied ...
6 for zero
2 for Devil
7 for kiki
5 for Oscar
6 for Snow
3 for Emee

The team's chemistry is strong although Emeee was a little vague on the directions for leadership and there was some confusion in crew for what to do in crypt and there was the last room's fiasco in GR from a mapping mistake (although I'm glad you guys did end up doing the last room anyways)

As for congeniality? It's weird. You guys are ragging on each other playfully throughout the run and Snow was particularly inspiring when he was trying to salvage the situation in the last GR room but then in crypt he got really negative at zerodarkmatter and Emeee ( I think it was her) had to intervene to diffuse the situation. A lot of the crews ragged on each other a lot so maybe I'll have to rethink how I do congeniality.

The team's practice in the past 2 weeks paid off. And since I don't think anyone got around to making this I decided to do it anyways

In the future no dubstep and playing music instead of being in call if you're streaming neutral

that is so beautiful Q u Q

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Omnileech
That meme oh my god, I'm dying of laughter rofl I'm such a scrub at math emotion_donotwant Atleast they scored 3rd place, you have to admit though the music and the call was entertaining emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Warlord

ccatman

Benjamin Callahan

megoboxxx

sushichan23

Luze

Revvraptor

Deaths I tallied

Luze: 10
CCatman: 5
Revv: 5
Sushi: 6
Mego: 2
Ben : 1

Up until halfway through crypt this was a flawless run with the team blazing through GR and HPR with zero deaths and it took them 1 hour and 18 minutes to get there. Good mapping mostly although they thought they finished GR when they had one room to go but luckily they wanted to be thorough and found the last room before going on.

Benjamin did some outstanding kiting all around and without using the medic set which I believe every other crew used. This gave him a more utilitarian set than most crews that he didn't need to change at all.

Megoboxxx also stands out for few deaths in a dpser role.

Crypt is where the crew hit a snag with one death snowballing into a bunch of others though Ben survived it all, perhaps he should have picked a different kiting route on the upper left screen that would have let the crew recover a little faster. The crew was also slow on rebuffing (looks like they were waiting for everyone to get defibbed) and that probably also contributed to the deaths. Only one screen really gave the crew problems, though.

The other snag was BL when all the defibbers got killed and everyone dazed had to null and then Ben died when they were on their way back. Although Ben's ring set didn't have wish, he probably would have benefited from a longer aggro building period rather than scheduled wipes and more use of the fleet method might have saved them some more.

Their end time of 2:34 is pretty good regardless.

As a leader Revv did a good job leading the crew with clear and concise and regular direction. He held himself confidently though Ben did start barking orders at tense moments when things started to go wrong. Revv's style of quoting meme after meme to me, is a low form of comedy but for this crew he kept the spirits high even when things went poorly and that makes him a strong contender for both "best leader" and "Mr. congeniality" awards.

I'm going to go ahead and make an award for "most deaths" and that goes to Luze (pending confirmation after I watch the other crews's runs.)

Winner gets a 2008 Presidential democrat mask

Dangerous Worshipper

is this still happening? o: i wanna participate if someone needs me

Omnipresent Warlord

M00S4N
is this still happening? o: i wanna participate if someone needs me

No. If you check the timestamps this thing has been running for many months. There may be another contest later but this one is over.

Alien Lightbringer

Quote:
I'm going to go ahead and make an award for "most deaths" and that goes to Luze (pending confirmation after I watch the other crews's runs.)

The sacrfices of a dedicated bu emotion_awesome
or maybe i just suck =P Nomen est omen .. tho it did (maybe)win me something xD
(perhaps i really should change my name to x-HPR for better luck ^^)

so funny reviews omni ^^ can't wait to read the others.

XxFantome's Husband

16,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
luze
Omnileech

The sacrfices of a dedicated bu emotion_awesome
or maybe i just suck =P Nomen est omen .. tho it did (maybe)win me something xD
(perhaps i really should change my name to x-HPR for better luck ^^)

so funny reviews omni ^^ can't wait to read the others.

Even though I think we had the worst time, this was still fun. I hope there is another one.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Omnileech

zerodarkmatter

emeee

Sir Snowfall

Wo_Ai_Ni_Oscar

kikiolana

Devil-Kahashi

For deaths I tallied ...
6 for zero
2 for Devil
7 for kiki
5 for Oscar
6 for Snow
3 for Emee

I just want you to know-I love that you made this meme!
Thank you, and thank you for watching, this was more fun
Than I had imagined it to be, and I hope you expect me to be
In the next derby. I appreciate you putting this all together,
and I hope you can put more on in the future!
~Sir Snowfall

Omnipresent Warlord

Just watched another run today. It's not often I have 2 hours alone time to watch DMS runs and it does take longer because I rewatch critical parts to analyze and review crucial parts as well as watch for dialogue and direction.

CCatman

Stupidmanboobs

Xx_LucaPyon_xX

Karazu _Yagami15

Klashie

Cross Debts

This crew is probably the most daring crew I've seen and it's obvious that they are all very good at the game and working as a team from the fact that they cleared GR in 59 minutes including hitting HPR first and backtracking. This crew had perfect mapping and didn't lose count of rooms at all putting the average time per room at around 3 minutes. How did they do it? They had no safety net. The crew leader had medic set as per was the norm for most crews, but what set this crew apart is that they only had one defib in crew for the entirety of the run and filled most of the other spots with attacks and passives with one person getting 5 attacks and many getting 2 passives with one bu in GR-crypt with a bubu for BL they also used the fleet method and didn't change ringsets until BL.

The downside to this strat was that when the Tank (luca) died in HPR she was forced to walk back from null and when others died like Cross Debts did a lot of... well that slowed things down a lot. Also I noticed that because the tank was occupied in GR and Crypt there wasn't much adrening going on which doesn't matter much in GR but slowed things down in crypt.

For BL the team used the toggle method with the tank raging heals on the crew and didn't lose aggro at all, though the tank did move closer to the team at one point and killed Cross debts and karazu and the team had to wait for defib from the tank and since karazu was the adrener that also slowed things down. I did like how the team dropped ghost and coy for BL and did just fine so yeah, a daring team to the end and willing to take chances.

I'm glad I put in the timeout rule because there was a DC that ate up 2 minutes of the team's time although it had been so long since I wrote the rule I forgot it was two 15 min breaks and said it was two 10 minute breaks
User Image
Derp

As for leadership? It's hard to judge. The crew was especially quiet and Luca only really gave directions when things started to go wrong. I got the feeling that the crew knew what to do from experience and as such Luca didn't need to vocalize and the others didn't say much other and while that's fine, it doesn't really show leadership skills in a way I can easily measure. Same thing goes for congeniality.

Crew deaths:
CCatman: 1 (Fastest death in the derby I think in GR a few rooms in. You sat too close to the BD in a very small room and were at the very edge of his AOE range) You were so close to undisputed survivor!
Stupidmanboobs: 1 (sui for ring change for BL. Nice going!)
Xx_LucaPyon_xX: 2
Karazu _Yagami15: 2
Klashie: 1 (sui for ring change for BL. Nice going!)
Cross debts: 6 ... you accounted for nearly half the team's deaths. mrgreen

A testament to simplicity and efficiency this crew was and fun to watch in action.

Time was 2:07 but there was a 2 minute break due to a DC so the time I got was 2:05 total. I'll double check the break time, of course, in case I am mistaken.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff