Banner/flag (post the image):
User Image

Team Captain: b0nerita
Members: b0nerita
ccatman
casscatx
Taihe
Xhn
Substitutes (if any): To be decided closer to date.

Team #2 is registered and on the team list. The team name may be named after ccatman but I expect not to see him giving directions and orders to the rest of the crew and if crews. I also expect ccatman to play his best if he's observing another crew. Same goes for any other participating observer. I don't think that will be a problem since I know the people here, but I felt that had to be said.

of course
i didn't really wanna join the team cause i didn't wanna join a high speed crew i would've preferred to lay back and watch the action but i got dragged in (still kind of want to be replaced *glares at boner*)

also might as well put this out there now because i tested my stream for recording/lag and it went smoothly so any runs i'm in i'll have streamed here >> www.twitch.tv/ccatman (unless requested otherwise by the crew)

Fatcat

ccatman
Omnileech
b0nerita
Team Name: ccatman is allergic to cats
User Image

ccatman
casscatx
Taihe
Xhn

Team #2 is registered and on the team list. The team name may be named after ccatman but I expect not to see him giving directions and orders to the rest of the crew and if crews. I also expect ccatman to play his best if he's observing another crew. Same goes for any other participating observer. I don't think that will be a problem since I know the people here, but I felt that had to be said.

of course
i didn't really wanna join the team cause i didn't wanna join a high speed crew i would've preferred to lay back and watch the action but i got dragged in (still kind of want to be replaced *glares at boner*)

also might as well put this out there now because i tested my stream for recording/lag and it went smoothly so any runs i'm in i'll have streamed here >> www.twitch.tv/ccatman (unless requested otherwise by the crew)

LOVE ME FAGET

Omnipresent Warlord

b0nerita
Omnileech
b0nerita
Team Name: ccatman is allergic to cats
User Image

ccatman
casscatx
Taihe
Xhn

Our ccatman thing is just an insider between us all, but we understand the observer/leader rules and I'm capable of leading the crew without him having to give orders so no worries.
We'd also like to be judged by clearing all 20 rooms.

Ok I understand.

Quote:
of course

also might as well put this out there now because i tested my stream for recording/lag and it went smoothly so any runs i'm in i'll have streamed here

Ok. Good. I'll also have to test recording for myself this week.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
In for the Sarah Palin pictures

Good luck to the teams!

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wow this thread blew up

if anyone's interested I'd like to join a few crews, just for practice?

I knew a lot of people in DMS ever since it opened (2011 if I'm not mistaken? I was there the night of, good times), but after my hiatus, people forgot about me and my abilities and that's no bueno at a time like this, let's get reacquainted. I am good with direction and am surely to step up to whatever the crew is requiring.

I will be around the gates whenever, I'm on EST but am somewhat of a night owl. Please crew me even for regular runs, the more runs I do, the better I will be to whichever crew accepts me. If not f*ck it at least I get to crew with skilled players and have a few successful runs at least? Regardless, hit me up I'm serious

Undead Enchantress

How exciting. biggrin
I'd like to switch to observer, I don't think I will be participating in a crew.
exclaim

Omnipresent Warlord

strapping young man
I'd like to switch to observer, I don't think I will be participating in a crew.
exclaim

You'll be able to do both. The runs won't start for weeks. Did you have integ? I don't remember if you have it or not but you'll need it to be an observer.

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Omnileech

This is a fantastic idea, but unfortunately I and many others will be excluded because we are not yet attuned.

To that end, I would like to suggest a similar event for YM, to give the opportunity to the lower CL players that really do want to continue forward and test their skills.

Omnipresent Warlord

Iraxi_Rayne
Omnileech

This is a fantastic idea, but unfortunately I and many others will be excluded because we are not yet attuned.

To that end, I would like to suggest a similar event for YM, to give the opportunity to the lower CL players that really do want to continue forward and test their skills.

Depending on how successful this event is I'll try doing other ones. The event still doesn't start for weeks, so you still have time to try to get attuned. There are people who do regular runs of it still, right?

With any luck from these runs in this competition it should give some people ideas on how to do the harder parts of DMS.

A YM event would probably be massive and require more effort to organize and so I won't do multiple events concurrently.

Shy Vampire

25,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
I would like to join blaugh

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Omnileech
Poyudi Hytori
This seems like an interesting event Omni. o: Unfortunately for me I have college until early May so I'll be pretty busy with college courses for at least part of the event. x:

I'd offer to be an observer, however I sold my Sweet Heart Ring a while ago. and I'm not going to pay an HIGHLY inflated price to replace it. :3

Otherwise I'll think about it, I may decide to lead a crew for this event. o:

We'll try to have runs during the weekend and on various weekdays to fit the lifestyles of the many college-bound people here. Don't blame you for not wanting to pay those prices for SH but it's just as well. I wouldn't want to have too many observers and not enough people wanting to participate. I want to have at least 4-5 teams and it looks like we may get just that.

I'm in an accelerated course, meaning I'm doing a 15 week class in 7 weeks. ^.^;; The day of the week isn't the problem. (I'm actually taking two at the same time.) So if you have it extended into May, I'll probably be able to take part. But I certainly can't do it in April. x: Sorry.

Rogue

BlueO2
Leasfy

Lea, if you are leading, I will join you 8*)
I don't have the resources to play DMS currently emo

Del will go on my behalf emotion_awesome
2Del

Rogue

Leasfy
BlueO2
Leasfy

2Del

I don't get paid enough for this.

Rogue

2Del
Leasfy
BlueO2
Leasfy

2Del

I don't get paid enough for this.
I luff you too biggrin

have you even formed a team yet?
o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash