Welcome to Gaia! ::

as taken from

Bria's Guide to your zOMG Adventures: Quests, Animated &More

[this quest is from barton]
Step 1: Speak with Ellie (Below the arena)
Step 2: If you talk to Ellie she'll tell you that the light is just *perfect* for painting right now. She asked you to go make excuses for her to her friends Agatha(W) and The Maestro (NW corner).
Step 3: Speak with The Maestro
Step 4: Speak with Agatha
Step 5: Return to Ellie to receive your reward.
Notes: Always speak to Maestro first. Talking to Agatha first will cause the Kin's Trials to break.

if this is true, i didnt do what the note said to do, which is to talk to the maestro first...

will i be missing out on an important quest or something? well, i see that im going to be missing out on the ninja recipes...... oh well. anything else that im going to be missing?

or i shouldnt worry about it?
bump rolleyes
I don't know what to tell ya, I didn't know that, and did the same things as you... I hope that it's a temp problem that they will fix
yep.

i didnt think to use a guide when i started playing, and i did whatever quest there was in barton.
little did i know... you were suppose to do things a certain way... ninja
bump...

anything else that i should know? D:
Try not to worry about it too much. According to Qixter that's a known bug which has been reported and should now be fixed. Just play through as you usually would.
oh wow, another mistake i made... i didnt check the other threads that where made. xp

ooh, so... it's a bug..... eek
and i thought it was part of the quest, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff