Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

curtneko
it's a bit silly how pressured it is to learn, but in our cases it's not like we can help it

i mean, i'd rather not tank at all if there's a risk i could ******** up an entire crew through lagging (Ohgosh, exactly)

all the solid players use the forum anyhow, so you'll fit right in if your intention is solid crewing!

Ohmai, I didn't know the forum was such a huge part to zOMG, learn something new everyday~! ^U^

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
And that's when you get Momma Miya and she ******** s**t up for the rest of the crew. twisted

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
lnvincibIe
iFaiji
you should start gr-ing more o3o
its just more loot and less hassle,
( #1 reason people got butthurt over dms open to the public was because of dmsers like youve experience,)
as for ym xD well its a great way to spend time and well as you can see, sometimes get into horrid crews.

I was under an impression that the Gr community was even worse than the Ym. Gr holds my first and worst dms experience with...unpleasant community members. But I suppose it really is time to give it another chance~
grs are more docile, because people tend to know each other more, of course they look at the abilities and what not.
as you know tankers are a giant thing there. yes, if the tanker sucks there will be conflict among the crew. there are exceptional tankers although that are quiet good, and arent as bickering as other ones.
random crews sometimes tend to be bad o3o js

Noob

Silk Kanishk
Random crews are well...random. Better to befriend people around the forums who do regular runs.

That makes so much sense, ohgosh I never even realized.. xD

Noob

iFaiji
grs are more docile, because people tend to know each other more, of course they look at the abilities and what not.
as you know tankers are a giant thing there. yes, if the tanker sucks there will be conflict among the crew. there are exceptional tankers although that are quiet good, and arent as bickering as other ones.
random crews sometimes tend to be bad o3o js

Yes, that Gr crew that I had was definitely randoms..I think they might've known each other and I was more of an outsider needed to complete the crew. But I'm starting to get excited to join the Gr community after hearing you guys talk so highly of it. x3

Noob

Miyaka Hana
And that's when you get Momma Miya and she ******** s**t up for the rest of the crew. twisted

LOL, I'll know where to go when I'm feeling rambunctious XDD!

IRL Cat

lnvincibIe
curtneko
it's a bit silly how pressured it is to learn, but in our cases it's not like we can help it

i mean, i'd rather not tank at all if there's a risk i could ******** up an entire crew through lagging (Ohgosh, exactly)

all the solid players use the forum anyhow, so you'll fit right in if your intention is solid crewing!

Ohmai, I didn't know the forum was such a huge part to zOMG, learn something new everyday~! ^U^
the forum is how people learn to play, after all!

start posting (no bumping or spam though, please) and adding anyone who seems considerate/friendly toward you, soon enough you'll have an entire list's worth of excellent players to crew with

Noob

curtneko

start posting (no bumping or spam though, please) and adding anyone who seems considerate/friendly toward you, soon enough you'll have an entire list's worth of excellent players to crew with

I shall take your advice immediately ~ xDD

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
iFaiji
Otuen

My advice would be to just quit it all together and pick Booty Grab up before they nerf that too.

i believe booty is nerfed as well as HOC and other games in gaia.
as neko said inflation is something gaia is trying to control

Pretty much, the only easy way to get gold easily anymore is to be an artist (I can't draw) make signs (not good looking) buy GC items (not rich) or work the MP (not smart/lucky)

IRL Cat

lnvincibIe
curtneko

I shall take your advice immediately ~ xDD
and good on you for fixing the thread title to be that much more specific 3nodding

Otuen
iFaiji
Otuen

My advice would be to just quit it all together and pick Booty Grab up before they nerf that too.

Pretty much, the only easy way to get gold easily anymore is to be an artist (I can't draw) make signs (not good looking) buy GC items (not rich) or work the MP (not smart/lucky)
hoc, booty grab, and zomg all provide more than enough easy gold per day, and posting on top of that can get you an additionally hefty amount

Tenacious Sage

Good grief, those type of people ENRAGE me. I'd have knelt by NF a long time ago. Some people really do think that they run the world.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Otuen
iFaiji
Otuen

dont look so down on yourself o-o
i am pretty sure there are other things you can do c:

Rogue

Invi bby you are not the only one wishing the same ; w ;

Noob

Leasfy
Invi bby you are not the only one wishing the same ; w ;

Lea, less start our own zOMG where there's nothing but butterflies and happiness emotion_awesome emotion_donotwant

Noob

Meguriuta
Good grief, those type of people ENRAGE me. I'd have knelt by NF a long time ago. Some people really do think that they run the world.

I wanted to quit sooner, but I'd feel so bad for the other members of the crew, THE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS ARE MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS D8> </3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff