Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Aggressor

lnvincibIe
eliza_bunnypooh

Srsly. Some of the newer players are so arrogant and haughty. Refusing to take advice and insisting they know more than you =_=

Ohmaigosh, those are exactly the people I struggle with. We tell them these things to help them in the long run, why must their pride get in the way of realizing we're doing it for the bettering of themselves as well as DMS as a whole.

Ikr? It's like beating a dead horse that yells insults at you or kicks you from crews...

IRL Cat

lnvincibIe
curtneko
is it really easier to recrewt with crews like these?

i also lag in dms, but you can minimize the lag by making your play screen smaller as well as closing the chat and map

just don't multitask otherwise, no music/skype/etc and make zomg your only tab/window open

gr is much much much more stable than ym when it comes to crews and players, pretty much ym without the overkill

I Gr from time to time, not much at all though. I've Crypt and BL, but I don't really have a fondness for either of them. Especially Crypt. And actually the reason why I resent playing Gr at times is because of some of those crews. They were much too impatient with me when I first started. I just decided I'd remove myself from that community. But Gr'ing with friends is much better.
you just have to do gr-bl often to get a feel for em, trust me

most people on the forum or those are are regulars in gr+ are very enjoyable to play with, so i suppose just become a regular here as well?

i was the same as you initially, but once you grasp gr-bl ym is honestly not worth it

one last comment: random ym crews are always awful, don't listen to otuen's "points" (some of which aren't even true) or let crappy ym crews ruin dms for you

remember, if they're cl 12 and still in ym it's most likely they were too stubborn to actually grasp gr

Noob

eliza_bunnypooh

Ikr? It's like beating a dead horse that yells insults at you or kicks you from crews...

If it wasn't for my friends and the actually helpful zOMG'ers, I would long ago have quit zOMG and never looked back. xD
Idk, It's just sad to see the community become what it is...

Salty Aggressor

lnvincibIe
eliza_bunnypooh

If it wasn't for my friends and the actually helpful zOMG'ers, I would long ago have quit zOMG and never looked back. xD
Idk, It's just sad to see the community become what it is...

Yeah same here. I enjoy finding people who need help and actually listen to what you say and learn. That's how I met most of my friends lol.
I thought it was bad a year ago...I was wrong

Noob

curtneko

most people on the forum or those are are regulars in gr+ are very enjoyable to play with, so i suppose just become a regular here as well?

i was the same as you initially, but once you grasp gr-bl ym is honestly not worth it

one last comment: random ym crews are always awful, don't listen to otuen's "points" (some of which aren't even true) or let crappy ym crews ruin dms for you

remember, if they're cl 12 and still in ym it's most likely they were too stubborn to actually grasp gr

Yeah, I might start doing Gr-Bl more often. It just seems pretty late at this point to become a regular there. I can't kite Gr nor Tank Kam/BL, despite my cl.
But anyways, thank you for the advice and I shall attempt to become more involved in furthering my DMS experience.

Noob

eliza_bunnypooh

Yeah same here. I enjoy finding people who need help and actually listen to what you say and learn. That's how I met most of my friends lol.

Yes, I find it very fun to teach cooperative and patient cl 10's, It's so fun to teach them how to dms and map and what not. Also when you help get them to BD/NF/GR for the first time, It just feels so nice~ cx

IRL Cat

lnvincibIe
curtneko

Yeah, I might start doing Gr-Bl more often. It just seems pretty late at this point to become a regular there. I can't kite Gr nor Tank Kam/BL, despite my cl.
But anyways, thank you for the advice and I shall attempt to become more involved in furthering my DMS experience.
i can't kite/tank either because of my comp being from 2003 (i lag, so by time i react someone's dead)

it's never too late to become a regular, and the best place to start is here in the forum!

Noob

curtneko
i can't kite/tank either because of my comp being from 2003 (i lag, so by time i react someone's dead)

it's never too late to become a regular, and the best place to start is here in the forum!

Yes, I'm honestly terrified to attempt to kite gr/tank kam-bl since I lag and disconnect often XDD
I never really come to the forums..hardly ever. sweatdrop

Salty Aggressor

lnvincibIe
eliza_bunnypooh

Yes, I find it very fun to teach cooperative and patient cl 10's, It's so fun to teach them how to dms and map and what not. Also when you help get them to BD/NF/GR for the first time, It just feels so nice~ cx

Gotta like find the young impressionable ones lol

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
lnvincibIe
curtneko
what cl are you, because you should really leave ym behind if you're a high enough level

get familiar with the regular dms players and the people who post in the forum (the ones who still play, of course), it's much easier forming a crew with people here or on meebo (or something) than at bill's

I'm nearly fully cl 12. And I lag at times, so I prefer to play YM since It's so much easier to recrewt and such. Also I enjoy YM more. :3
you should start gr-ing more o3o
its just more loot and less hassle,
( #1 reason people got butthurt over dms open to the public was because of dmsers like youve experience,)
as for ym xD well its a great way to spend time and well as you can see, sometimes get into horrid crews.

Noob

eliza_bunnypooh

Gotta like find the young impressionable ones lol

Lol exactly!! XDD

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Otuen

My advice would be to just quit it all together and pick Booty Grab up before they nerf that too.

i believe booty is nerfed as well as HOC and other games in gaia.
as neko said inflation is something gaia is trying to control

IRL Cat

lnvincibIe
curtneko

Yes, I'm honestly terrified to attempt to kite/tank kam-bl since I lag and disconnect often XDD
I never really come to the forums..hardly ever. sweatdrop

it's a bit silly how pressured it is to learn, but in our cases it's not like we can help it

i mean, i'd rather not tank at all if there's a risk i could ******** up an entire crew through lagging

all the solid players use the forum anyhow, so you'll fit right in if your intention is solid crewing!

Noob

iFaiji
you should start gr-ing more o3o
its just more loot and less hassle,
( #1 reason people got butthurt over dms open to the public was because of dmsers like youve experience,)
as for ym xD well its a great way to spend time and well as you can see, sometimes get into horrid crews.

I was under an impression that the Gr community was even worse than the Ym. Gr holds my first and worst dms experience with...unpleasant community members. But I suppose it really is time to give it another chance~

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Random crews are well...random. Better to befriend people around the forums who do regular runs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff