Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

lnvincibIe
Anjoulie
That's not really a poll. At least make it:
1) you
2) anyone else

Lol, but he really does seem the most devoted to the zOMG forums. I haven't been around here long enough to statistically confirm it, but still. S'not like anyone would compete with him for it too xD.
Power by numbers? XD
But option 2 would make it a democracy. ^^

Noob

Anjoulie
Power by numbers? XD

Well xD
He can't necessarily make us do anything, just advise us, y'know? 8D

Magnetic Phantom

lnvincibIe
Anjoulie
Power by numbers? XD

Well xD
He can't necessarily make us do anything, just advise us, y'know? 8D
lol advise! XD

Greedy Millionaire

lnvincibIe
Kaitou Mizukoori
Your life is Gaia.

I'd say that's half true 4laugh
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. emotion_c8

Greedy Millionaire

Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Awh dear, I know you're upset and I understand that so well and it's not that you don't have a point, but pulling the no life card never helps. sad
It makes me feel good inside sad
It makes them feel even smaller than they already do and then they retaliate like a cornered animal. sad
They can retaliate all they want, but a vicious animal in a cage is way harmless than one in the wild. They can talk all they want, but eventually they will get tired.

Magnetic Phantom

Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Awh dear, I know you're upset and I understand that so well and it's not that you don't have a point, but pulling the no life card never helps. sad
It makes them feel even smaller than they already do and then they retaliate like a cornered animal. sad
They can retaliate all they want, but a vicious animal in a cage is way harmless than one in the wild. They can talk all they want, but eventually they will get tired.
That's not going to make your time while playing more pleasant tho. sad

Greedy Millionaire

Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
You're absolutely right! confused

Magnetic Phantom

Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Hence my suggestion of de-escalating. wink

Greedy Millionaire

Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Hence my suggestion of de-escalating. wink
Of course smile

Sparkyi's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Otuen
lnvincibIe

Well, to be quite frankly honest, it's not worth the hassle to play zOMG anymore. They put a very unfair gold cap, reduced gold gain greatly, locked the rings, took away the voice chat, and the horrible frames to boot it off. Everything that drew me to zOMG has been taken away (even the events aren't as good anymore.)

My advice would be to just quit it all together and pick Booty Grab up before they nerf that too.

You mean it's not worth the hassle to farm.

You're certainly correct. You had better go booty grab for gold.

3/5 of complaints listed have to do with gold. If they didn't have a cap, there would be inflation. Wouldn't want that, would we?

OP, I feel the same way.

It's just whatever now. Haven't been on zOMG in half a year and I'm not in a hurry to return.

IRL Cat

Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
1 option, no surprises - my slogan
That's not really a poll. At least make it:
1) you
2) anyone else
the choice is so obvious, no one notices
Maybe you would. wink
obviously, how else would i put a hit out on them?

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
If you don't like something, leave as soon as it starts.
Crew with friends.
If it's not appealing anymore, don't play.
Simple as that emotion_yatta

Noob

hahacaseyx_
Crew with friends.

But people in DMS are generally hated for leaving their crews early just like that. It's really not a good attribute I want to have. I can usually tolerate a crew just because I don't like them~. ;o;

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
lnvincibIe
hahacaseyx_
Crew with friends.

But people in DMS are generally hated for leaving their crews early just like that. It's really not a good attribute I want to have. I can usually tolerate a crew just because I don't like them~. ;o;

People hate you for all kinds of reasons, no? Plus, when someone cries about a person leaving the crew...most likely those who have sense would ask for the other side of the story. You're hated for leaving/kicking for no reason. If you have a reason, then they brought it upon them. If you left that crew, I'd understand. You weren't treated right. Now, there are people who leave right on the spot if someone asks them to tank. There are others to clarify that they do not/can not tank, and leave after being ignored and asked to tank. If you leave, without saying you don't want to tank as you enter the crew, and someone asks you to do so, then...that's when people can hate you.
TL;DR: You had a reason to leave, and if someone asked your side, they would say you should of left faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff