Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Cat

Otuen
1. They put a very unfair gold cap
2. reduced gold gain greatly
3. locked the rings
4. took away the voice chat
5. and the horrible frames to boot it off
1. how is the gold cap unfair? it's to prevent market inflation, don't be greedy
2. gold gain has not been reduced anywhere but ps
3. this prevents people from buying their way through the game, so please tell me your reasoning on how locking them made the game worse
4. voice chat barely worked for a select few and didn't work for most people anyway... at that they didn't take it away, the company who provided the voice chat didn't agree to renewing the contract or keeping its services usable in zomg
5. what does this even mean

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lnvincibIe
Otuen

Oh c'mon, it's so fun ; A;

What do you even do on it? ;O;

You play different characters (champions) that have 4 unique skills. You can either normal queu in 3's or 5's (5's has two modes), do custom games to do whatever, and when you're level 30, play ranked matches. It is especially fun when you're on skype with people (me)

Noob

Otuen

You play different characters (champions) that have 4 unique skills. You can either normal queu in 3's or 5's (5's has two modes), do custom games to do whatever, and when you're level 30, play ranked matches. It is especially fun when you're on skype with people (me)

Idk, I really like zOMG, It's just the people get on my nerves a lot these days. There are some really nice people and then the trolls that make it unpleasant for all those nice people. xD

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lnvincibIe
Otuen

Idk, I really like zOMG, It's just the people get on my nerves a lot these days. There are some really nice people and then the trolls that make it unpleasant for all those nice people. xD

Don't make me get on my knees now, I'll do it

Noob

Otuen

Psh no need to do that! XDD
I'll consider it ;u;

IRL Cat

lnvincibIe
Otuen

what cl are you, because you should really leave ym behind if you're a high enough level

get familiar with the regular dms players and the people who post in the forum (the ones who still play, of course), it's much easier forming a crew with people here or on meebo (or something) than at bill's

Noob

curtneko

Lol your signature is amazing.
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Noob

curtneko
what cl are you, because you should really leave ym behind if you're a high enough level

get familiar with the regular dms players and the people who post in the forum (the ones who still play, of course), it's much easier forming a crew with people here or on meebo (or something) than at bill's

I'm nearly fully cl 12. And I lag at times, so I prefer to play YM since It's so much easier to recrewt and such. Also I enjoy YM more. :3

IRL Cat

lnvincibIe
curtneko

I'm nearly fully cl 12. And I lag at times, so I prefer to play YM since It's so much easier to recrewt and such. Also I enjoy YM more. :3
is it really easier to recrewt with crews like these?

i also lag in dms, but you can minimize the lag by making your play screen smaller as well as closing the chat and map

just don't multitask otherwise, no music/skype/etc and make zomg your only tab/window open

gr is much much much more stable than ym when it comes to crews and players, pretty much ym without the overkill

Salty Aggressor

I'm having slightly similar DMS problems lately...Think I'll just have all friend crews or just stick to random farming/instances if none want to DMS

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lnvincibIe
Otuen

Psh no need to do that! XDD
I'll consider it ;u;

o; Yay >u<

Noob

curtneko
is it really easier to recrewt with crews like these?

i also lag in dms, but you can minimize the lag by making your play screen smaller as well as closing the chat and map

just don't multitask otherwise, no music/skype/etc and make zomg your only tab/window open

gr is much much much more stable than ym when it comes to crews and players, pretty much ym without the overkill

I Gr from time to time, not much at all though. I've Crypt and BL, but I don't really have a fondness for either of them. Especially Crypt. And actually the reason why I resent playing Gr at times is because of some of those crews. They were much too impatient with me when I first started. I just decided I'd remove myself from that community. But Gr'ing with friends is much better.

Noob

eliza_bunnypooh
I'm having slightly similar DMS problems lately...Think I'll just have all friend crews or just stick to random farming/instances if none want to DMS

Yes, I think I'm contemplating only having friends' crews as well. xD

Salty Aggressor

lnvincibIe
eliza_bunnypooh

Yes, I think I'm contemplating only having friends' crews as well. xD

Srsly. Some of the newer players are so arrogant and haughty. Refusing to take advice and insisting they know more than you =_=

Noob

eliza_bunnypooh

Srsly. Some of the newer players are so arrogant and haughty. Refusing to take advice and insisting they know more than you =_=

Ohmaigosh, those are exactly the people I struggle with. We tell them these things to help them in the long run, why must their pride get in the way of realizing we're doing it for the bettering of themselves as well as DMS as a whole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff