Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Kaitou Mizukoori
They sure do. Like I told them, I would be a higher CL if i wasted so much time like they do, and didn't have a life.

Loool, I'm nearly fully cl 12 emo
/no life

Greedy Millionaire

lnvincibIe
Kaitou Mizukoori
They sure do. Like I told them, I would be a higher CL if i wasted so much time like they do, and didn't have a life.

Loool, I'm nearly fully cl 12 emo
/no life
Your life is Gaia.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
zOMG in general has gone to crap.
Let me fix that, most of the players are crap.

Leixandria's Husband

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
just came back into Gaia after being away for awhile.

I still do have to reach 12CL and/or kill Kam.. T crying T

been trying to crew in Bills but I guess things have changed.. DMS is not as lively as it was when it started.. XD

Thirteenth Capitalist

I cannot tell you how many horrible people I have ended up crewing with in DMS. Either the leader's a d**k, or the aggro is a d**k and insults the rest of us crew members for chatting while someone takes a bathroom break between rooms (<<<<<<<< true story.).

Along with that, a lot of people away from DMS these days are either rude or just plain ******** stupid.

Rogue

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
[/quoteincluding me? TT A TT

//saw your siggy
emotion_0A0

//flips you

amgad ihu! ; A ; the artist is closed ; A ;
why didn't I order one when I stalked you at that time ; A ;

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
ToshiTo-chan
Aw... I am sorry to hear that... But usually that's what happens to me, when I join non friend crews! sad so I am trying to stick with them from time to time! And besides, I get lots of questions, since I am probably the only cl 12 who doesn't agro! It irks me that people sometimes don't understand that a person might not like a position! *hugs*

now I really want to join a freind crew razz

Noob

Kaitou Mizukoori
Your life is Gaia.
I'd say that's half true 4laugh

Leixandria's Husband

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
wow.. I feel like a noob now... there are new terms and slangs in DMS.. new tactics etc..

when I was still playing seriously DMS, it was when they actually got to kill Kam for the first time.

hanging out in Bills now.. I realized a lot has really changed.

Noob

Jask Skelingclaws
I cannot tell you how many horrible people I have ended up crewing with in DMS. Either the leader's a d**k, or the aggro is a d**k and insults the rest of us crew members for chatting while someone takes a bathroom break between rooms (<<<<<<<< true story.).

Along with that, a lot of people away from DMS these days are either rude or just plain ******** stupid.

Yeah, I've been kicked out of a Speed crew for bringing meat.....
I've been victimized by a crew full of cl 12's for attacking the wrong monster first when we were in Gr. Our Kite wouldn't stop talking about it to the other members
until I finally had enough and decided to leave.
I've had Nf's led to me and intentionally kill me many times by a troll aggro (my first run of dms ever).
The list really can go on and on and on! It's sad, but all we can really do is move on. Mean people will never cease completely...

Noob

VanS3n
wow.. I feel like a noob now... there are new terms and slangs in DMS.. new tactics etc..

when I was still playing seriously DMS, it was when they actually got to kill Kam for the first time.

hanging out in Bills now.. I realized a lot has really changed.

Yeah, usually the only way to get into nice crews are through connections with friends. And there used to be a list of DMS'ers that you shouldn't recrewt. But there are also some realy nice people that you'll meet there. Just gotta search a little :3

Noob

K i n g X u m o t - XVI

I don't know about "most", but a lot of the people in the community have been disappointing me more and more with their actions.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dreamer of Perfection
ToshiTo-chan
Aw... I am sorry to hear that... But usually that's what happens to me, when I join non friend crews! sad so I am trying to stick with them from time to time! And besides, I get lots of questions, since I am probably the only cl 12 who doesn't agro! It irks me that people sometimes don't understand that a person might not like a position! *hugs*

now I really want to join a freind crew razz

Me too, Me too biggrin

Magnetic Phantom

curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
1 option, no surprises - my slogan
That's not really a poll. At least make it:
1) you
2) anyone else
the choice is so obvious, no one notices
Maybe you would. wink

Magnetic Phantom

Kaitou Mizukoori
Anjoulie
Awh dear, I know you're upset and I understand that so well and it's not that you don't have a point, but pulling the no life card never helps. sad
It makes me feel good inside sad
It makes them feel even smaller than they already do and then they retaliate like a cornered animal. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff