Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Cat

Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
if they won't make you worth their time, don't make them worth your time!

Yeah, it's like in that xkcd comic ...
but that makes me wonder ... are all those posts in z!F really worth your time then? :3
a king must tend to his kingdom!
lol! Who crowned you king of z!F?
the people, always the people

Magnetic Phantom

curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko

but that makes me wonder ... are all those posts in z!F really worth your time then? :3
D: Was there a poll? How did I miss this?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
My sides

I'm kidding
But dat self esteem.

IRL Cat

Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie

why bother with a poll when the choice is obvious?

Rainbow Filled Nights
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
My sides

I'm kidding
But dat self esteem.
talk2hand

Greedy Millionaire

lnvincibIe
Trust me when I say I know EXACTLY how you feel. I had my first bad experience on DMS (YM) today to the point where I wanted to quit all together, but I won't let people bring me down and stop me from doing anything I want to do. People are mean now and they do nothing better but brag when they aren't even that good to begin with. The problem now is you can't even have a problem with it, because people are quick to report you for speaking your mind in the forums rather than worry about their own life.

Noob

Kaitou Mizukoori
lnvincibIe
Trust me when I say I know EXACTLY how you feel. I had my first bad experience on DMS (YM) today to the point where I wanted to quit all together, but I won't let people bring me down and stop me from doing anything I want to do. People are mean now and they do nothing better but brag when they aren't even that good to begin with. The problem now is you can't even have a problem with it, because people are quick to report you for speaking your mind in the forums rather than worry about their own life.

People sure do enjoy bringing themselves up and others down, huh? It's truly sickening.
emotion_puke

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
lnvincibIe
Kaitou Mizukoori
lnvincibIe

People sure do enjoy bringing themselves up and others down, huh? It's truly sickening.
emotion_puke

Welcome to the planet Earth!

Greedy Millionaire

lnvincibIe
Kaitou Mizukoori
lnvincibIe

emotion_puke
They sure do. Like I told them, I would be a higher CL if i wasted so much time like they do, and didn't have a life.

Magnetic Phantom

curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
why bother with a poll when the choice is obvious? I'm kidding But dat self esteem.
Because the result might have surprised you? ^^ Yeah, I can see that. :3

Magnetic Phantom

Kaitou Mizukoori
lnvincibIe
Kaitou Mizukoori
lnvincibIe

emotion_puke
They sure do. Like I told them, I would be a higher CL if i wasted so much time like they do, and didn't have a life.
Awh dear, I know you're upset and I understand that so well and it's not that you don't have a point, but pulling the no life card never helps. sad

IRL Cat

Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
why bother with a poll when the choice is obvious? I'm kidding But dat self esteem.
1 option, no surprises - my slogan

Magnetic Phantom

curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
That's not really a poll. At least make it:
1) you
2) anyone else

IRL Cat

Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
Anjoulie
curtneko
1) you
2) anyone else
the choice is so obvious, no one notices

Greedy Millionaire

Anjoulie
Kaitou Mizukoori
lnvincibIe
Kaitou Mizukoori
lnvincibIe

emotion_puke
Awh dear, I know you're upset and I understand that so well and it's not that you don't have a point, but pulling the no life card never helps. sad
It makes me feel good inside sad

Noob

Anjoulie
1) you
2) anyone else

Lol, but he really does seem the most devoted to the zOMG forums. I haven't been around here long enough to statistically confirm it, but still. S'not like anyone would compete with him for it too xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff