Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

I don't ever write about my dms crews, whether they're amazing or horrid experiences. But I just feel like it today.
Today on Bug I was threatened by our cl 10.8 leader to either aggro her newly formed crew or be kicked out of it. I don't have too much a problem with aggroing in general, but the manner of getting me to aggro was repulsive to me. Nonetheless, I agreed to aggro them, reluctantly, might I add.
So it was an okay start, we got through the entrance just fine. After a room or so this cl 11.8 was bragging to me about all these things, implying that he could mess up my aggro/tank better than me, yatta yatta. I can't remember all the things he said, but he was acting like my little 11 year-old brother(Despite him being exactly twice my brother's age..).
I don't want to go into too much detail, but a couple rooms after continuous bickering, leader decided she wanted to die, null, and kick someone from our crew so she could invite her friend instead. Her friend left so she revived instead of nulling, and I reminded the crew members to rebuff her fragile self. xD
Someone started complaining to me and I asked if they had a problem with me reminding them to rebuff. Leader and cl 11.8 both said yes, the others were perfectly fine with being reminded. So as I was walking into the next room, leader threatened me that I cannot say anything other than "In". I got offended and felt completely unappreciated by the people who forced me to unwillingly aggro as well as put me into such a bad mood, I named my buffs and apologized to the other members of the crew whom were the only reason why I stayed in that crew for so long, and left the crew.
I found out that cl 11.8 actually couldn't tank very well, and half the crew left. I just wish that the zOMG community would return to the one I used to know, where so many people helped each other out.

TL;DR, I know I know. I just wanted to vent it out for once to the forums.
And I've been informed that this really only applies to the YM community. Excuse me for not further specifying that up until this point.
I added it to the Title, sorry about that. ~

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lnvincibIe

Well, to be quite frankly honest, it's not worth the hassle to play zOMG anymore. They put a very unfair gold cap, reduced gold gain greatly, locked the rings, took away the voice chat, and the horrible frames to boot it off. Everything that drew me to zOMG has been taken away (even the events aren't as good anymore.)

My advice would be to just quit it all together and pick Booty Grab up before they nerf that too.

Noob

Otuen

I've tried to quit before, but Gaia gets so boring without it. 90% of my friends are from zOMG, and I love my friends. It's a shame they stopped doing new zOMG events emo

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lnvincibIe
Otuen

I've tried to quit before, but Gaia gets so boring without it. 90% of my friends are from zOMG, and I love my friends. It's a shame they stopped doing new zOMG events emo

Well how about transferring your gaming passion to League of Legends to play with me? I stay on gaia to talk to friends and to make more over time, just not through zOMG and now rally since they managed to take that away from us elder gaia regulars.

Noob

Otuen

Well how about transferring your gaming passion to League of Legends to play with me? I stay on gaia to talk to friends and to make more over time, just not through zOMG and now rally since they managed to take that away from us elder gaia regulars.

I don't play LoL or HoC though ;o;
And yeah, I dislike the new Rally so much xD
The only place I can hang out at is in Towns OnO

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lnvincibIe
Otuen

I don't play LoL or HoC though ;o;
And yeah, I dislike the new Rally so much xD
The only place I can hang out at is in Towns OnO

You can start emotion_kirakira

Noob

Otuen

I won't stick to it so I don't see the point Dx
And I'll be a nubie *GASP*

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Aw... I am sorry to hear that... But usually that's what happens to me, when I join non friend crews! sad so I am trying to stick with them from time to time! And besides, I get lots of questions, since I am probably the only cl 12 who doesn't agro! It irks me that people sometimes don't understand that a person might not like a position! *hugs*

Noob

ToshiTo-chan
Aw... I am sorry to hear that... But usually that's what happens to me, when I join non friend crews! sad so I am trying to stick with them from time to time! And besides, I get lots of questions, since I am probably the only cl 12 who doesn't agro! It irks me that people sometimes don't understand that a person might not like a position! *hugs*

*Hugs* You're so nice~
Yes unfortunately people act this way to many others Dx

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lnvincibIe
Otuen

Psh, you'll have me so you'll be around for a looooong time emotion_kirakira
And everyone is a nubie at some point, just like you were a nubie on zOMG at some point in a far far away time

Noob

Otuen

And everyone is a nubie at some point, just like you were a nubie on zOMG at some point in a far far away time

Yus but when I was a nubie at zOMG I didn't really care, but I hate being nubie now-a-days D8>

Dangerous Sex Symbol

lnvincibIe
I don't ever write about my dms crews, whether they're amazing or horrid experiences. But I just feel like it today.
Today on Bug I was threatened by our cl 10.8 leader to either aggro her newly formed crew or be kicked out of it. I don't have too much a problem with aggroing in general, but the manner of getting me to aggro was repulsive to me. Nonetheless, I agreed to aggro them, reluctantly, might I add.
So it was an okay start, we got through the entrance just fine. After a room or so this cl 11.8 was bragging to me about all these things, implying that he could mess up my aggro/tank better than me, yatta yatta. I can't remember all the things he said, but he was acting like my little 11 year-old brother.
I don't want to go into too much detail, but a couple rooms after continuous bickering, leader decided she wanted to die, null, and kick someone from our crew so she could invite her friend instead. Her friend left so she revived instead of nulling, and I reminded the crew members to rebuff her fragile self. xD
Someone started complaining to me and I asked if they had a problem with me reminding them to rebuff. Leader and cl 11.8 both said yes, the others were perfectly fine with being reminded. So as I was walking into the next room, leader threatened me that I cannot say anything other than "In". I got offended and felt completely unappreciated by the people who forced me to unwillingly aggro as well as put me into such a bad mood, I named my buffs and apologized to the other members of the crew whom were the only reason why I stayed in that crew for so long, and left the crew.
I found out that cl 11.8 actually couldn't tank very well, and half the crew left. I just wish that the zOMG community would return to the one I used to know, where so many people helped each other out.

TL;DR, I know I know. I just wanted to vent it out for once to the forums. emotion_donotwant

I love how you ranted in small text, lol.
I'm sorry, because your a great Tank and I love crewing with you.

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Otuen
lnvincibIe
Otuen

Oh c'mon, it's so fun ; A;

Noob

ANTER0S

I love how you ranted in small text, lol.
I'm sorry, because your a great Tank and I love crewing with you.

Anny you're so nice! >O< heart
Looool, It would take up the whole page if I ranted in like SIZE 30

Noob

Otuen

Oh c'mon, it's so fun ; A;

What do you even do on it? ;O;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers