I will

Do this 0.64642857142857 64.6% [ 362 ]
Not do this 0.098214285714286 9.8% [ 55 ]
Huh? 0.25535714285714 25.5% [ 143 ]
Total Votes:[ 560 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Questionable Genius

Nekotalim_II
I hope your willing to repeat the same action over and over again about..100 times (if you can do it with 3 or 4 tabs) if you want to get it.
For free Gaia cash? Most of us are.

Shirtless Trader

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
I just tried it. All of the mindless clicking made me feel like a bot or something.

Shirtless Trader

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Mademoiselle Kit
Nekotalim_II
I hope your willing to repeat the same action over and over again about..100 times (if you can do it with 3 or 4 tabs) if you want to get it.
Well it doesn't matter anyway, seems there's a limit for how many times you can get the GC anyway. Even doing it every single day, you'd go from zero to 300 by the end of the month at which point DMS will be open anyway. pirate

Questionable Genius

The Marketplace
Mademoiselle Kit
Nekotalim_II
Well it doesn't matter anyway, seems there's a limit for how many times you can get the GC anyway. Even doing it every single day, you'd go from zero to 300 by the end of the month at which point DMS will be open anyway. pirate
Cash tree + all the videos on "gaia sponsored offers" equals about 50gc a day. Takes about ten minutes tops.

Naughty Canine

30,975 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
thanks to the anon benefactor heart , now i can enjoy DMS too biggrin
*throws some cookies at zOMG related topics in the spring cleaning forum*

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
gataka
Owlie

How is it worthless? It includes advance entrance into DMS. If you mean that by adding more amulets to the marketplace will decrease the cost, then yes, that is true. But the demand for amulets is still going to be pretty high, since everyone will want one for themselves, which will become soulbound, and the marketplace price will stabilize.

Even BB tickets are still at 150k-200k.
"Worthless" the moment DMS goes perma-public. Some people are holding back on that basis and the fact that buying the amulet makes it more likely does not help.

We still need to see how much good deeds are needed, no idea when or even if it'll actually go perma-public, and this is where the Amulet takes its value. Uncertain, decreasing, self-defeating value. A stable incentive would help in the buying decision.

BB tickets still selling is odd. Some people are either getting "scammed", for lack of a better word, out of ignorance, or are taking a big risk.

They won't be "worthless" until that happens, which is far in the future. Its value will stay high for quite a long time.

It's not like I'm suggesting hoarding amulets for sales in the future, when the price will decrease. You sell them to make gold, right now, and help zOMG at the same time.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Nekotalim_II

It's not 100 times. There are several videos that are 4gc each.

Having several videos going at once, and repeating the ones that can be repeated, it takes 15 minutes to make 50gc.

Questionable Genius

Owlie
Nekotalim_II

Having several videos going at once, and repeating the ones that can be repeated, it takes 15 minutes to make 50gc.
I made 51 gc today. BOOYAH!

But you can repeat videos more than once a day? I thought you click each one once a day, then rinse and repeat the next day. O.o

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm posting in the Z! Forum. And I'll get the amulet off the marketplace.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Mademoiselle Kit
Owlie
Nekotalim_II

I made 51 gc today. BOOYAH!

But you can repeat videos more than once a day? I thought you click each one once a day, then rinse and repeat the next day. O.o

If they don't disappear, you can watch them again, except for gWallet.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
sailoranimecode
I'm posting in the Z! Forum. And I'll get the amulet off the marketplace.

That helps too!

Malevolent Tycoon

Nekotalim_II

true im only up by 40

8,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Yay for doing good deeds ^^ *does all that stuff already* xD

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Dead Man's Shadow doesnt feel that interesting to me. I am trying to save up Gaia Cash, but having none to begin with is a bit annoying....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff