Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the Battle System just like Runescape?

Yes! 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 30 ]
NO! 0.78260869565217 78.3% [ 108 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Talk about the news and updates. You may ask your questions and maybe a mod or admin may come talk to you. If you are lucky/ xD]
Discuss: What would it be like to fly in the BS?

User Image

These screenshots are from Druki. Visit his thread in the GCD for more screenshots for upcoming updates.Some of this information has come from the Battle System Info Page

NPCs
User Image Purvis~ His name might be hilarious, but this small town boy is strong. (maybe a lil` handsome) He likes cows and carries them like purses.

User Image Rancher Bill~ He works on the farm and ranch southwest of Barton Town. He's quite handsome and has a big family.

Characters:

User Image Fluff~ Cute little cotton fluffs, but don't think they're cute innocent angels.

User Image Alarmskeeter~Their names may be funny but just watch out for these annoying critters and cover your ears.

User Image Laceback Bootsnake~ You think those old rubber boots you found when you went fishing were just trash, think again. These nasty little things are striking back for revenge.

User Image Garlic~ Pee u! These little things are like skunks and leave a "stinky" belch behind if annoyed or startled. (No, tomato juice does not help)

User Image OMG~Beware of this nasty little snapper. It's like a sting ray and do not feed it cookies.

User Image Clutch~Ladies, now it's a purse with a car alarm system. Boys do not touch. It bites...hard.

Background

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mountain by Rancher Bill's Farm

Weapons:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rings~ These rings enable you to achieve another skill or move for your character. You will be able to get up to 8 rings. Four for each hand.

+How to collect rings?
-Kill monsters and collect some "loot"
-First you have to defeat your opponent and once you do you they will drop "loot" which sometimes may contain rings.
-You may also might more powerfull opponents called "Bosses" or complete various quests to achieve rings.
-Players can also trade rings, which can also be done in the marketplace! The stores will not sell any items from the Battle System.

Rage Ranks~ The better you get with your experience with the rings the higer your RR (Rage Ranks) become.This can make you more powerful and the limit of the RR is 4.
Upgrades for rings will be announced later to further enhance your ring's power.
Nice one.
I am excited. ;]

Shy Genius

I HAVE STOLEN YOUR PAGE VIRGINITY!!!(lol jk) I know this new system is gonna be awesome!!
woo cool...
oh s**t.. i cant wait!
Fyrus- Twilit Igniter
Nice one.
I am excited. ;]

i hate the color red

Supportive Seraph

I can't wait for the Battle System!
sounds like fun
I dont get this forum
=O I can't wait for it to come out! Looks fun 3nodding
I hope this thing is gonna kick some major a**. ^.^
Oh I simply can't wait, I saw the screenshots for it, it looks awesome.
can wait twisted
Fyrus- Twilit Igniter
Nice one.
I am excited. ;]

O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items