Welcome to Gaia! ::

faiji-dono

Why people got to be mean at 10cls for DMS?
werent we all 10cl once? >.> emotion_kirakira
ive seen many crews where people rage quit because someones 10cl, and dont have the patience to help them... u.u emotion_donotwant

Anywho just thought i rant about it cause im seeing this happen more, specially when they open DMS for short time to everyone >.>

i agree with you! crying that always happens to me... can't get shadow orbs :/

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Grace Gubreez
the problem are not the cl 10s its the fact that some still need to work on smob/smeb because they don't have the needed rings at 10cl "oh but my fire rain is my only 10cl ring" that is the problem.

After crewing with a CL11.1 who had no debuffs, I refuse to believe that is purely a CL10 problem. Some CL11+ players are rude, but there are just as many who aren't. Nonetheless, it is still hard for lower levels to find crew.

I'm one of those low level CL10s. It is very hard finding crew regardless of skill level. Sometimes we're lucky enough to find crews who will take us in. I got to crew with OP [It was amazing.] and a few other very patient higher CLs. I know understanding crews exist, but again. It's a rarity.

Barton Sweetheart

I don't mind trying to help 10cl's but the thing is I did have a bad experience once ( 4 newbies asked them to get buffs one refused and left, after asking if they were able to get into DMS one said "oh it's not free" they had to leave and after all that one refused to swap rings even after been told and explained as to why THEN entrance of the darn maze the last newbie standing left/kicked as we did not clear the room fast enough again we explained what to do but *shrugs* ) I can see why some 10cl's can cause others not to get crewed which is unfair really.

Then idea of 10's not knowing what to do is stupid as you can get higher levels not knowing what to do and be just as annoying, unwilling to listen etc. You have good and bad people at all levels and unfortunately it's the bad people that get notice whilst the good people don't and get push into the same group.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Mystic Alpha
faiji-dono

Why people got to be mean at 10cls for DMS?
werent we all 10cl once? >.> emotion_kirakira
ive seen many crews where people rage quit because someones 10cl, and dont have the patience to help them... u.u emotion_donotwant

Anywho just thought i rant about it cause im seeing this happen more, specially when they open DMS for short time to everyone >.>

Faiji if u had meant me, I wud lyk to inform dat it was ur attitude dat made me quit and I had no problem with the single 10 cl in our crew. Being mean to ur crew mates and creatin drama in Z!F doesn't look nice. Sorry

ok lets get this cleared out.the only reason i said was because someone was complaining and giving attitude first. which was kinda unfair in the first place...
I wasn't going to let them keep trowing strikes like that---->I just pointed out, *for those*that were complaining about the speed and yelling at the 10.2 that if they didn't like it there was the option to leave...and just to tell you; the person who did created *this so called drama* didn't leave...but she did calm down. it is a shame that i got to miss crewing w/you...hope we can fix that one day.

spacesatan's Princess

Magnetic Fatcat

I don't mind helping cl10's as long as they are listening and have a good attitude..Iv'e also ran in to many times where lower cl10's cause trouble just to piss everyone off, some cl10's dont have patience either (just like some of the higher leveled people) Iv'e been Bit**ed at by a cl10.2 because our crew didnt crew her (just because she was 10.2) when it turns out our crew was full and we were doing GR's anyways...my point is that just because they have a lower cl.. it doesn't mean they dont act like the "more experianced" players..

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
faiji-dono

im seeing this happen more, specially when they open DMS for short time to everyone >.>

When the quest bar fills, I find that's when the 11+ rage, and the 12.0 disappear for a few days ninja

I'm willing to teach 10s, I'm just not on often enough ;c

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ruike Raka
faiji-dono

im seeing this happen more, specially when they open DMS for short time to everyone >.>

When the quest bar fills, I find that's when the 11+ rage, and the 12.0 disappear for a few days ninja

i do notice how 12's leave >.< lol
but yup we must do what we can to help c:
im trying to get many 10cl's as i can, but my inter sucks atm ;-;
soon though when i get this fixed. ill focus more on the 10's
^w^

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Blair likes Cats

i agree with you! crying that always happens to me... can't get shadow orbs :/

if you can find me on the servers ill take you c:
ill even agroo for you >w>

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Seifreid Carcie

[finishes my tasty bowl of ramen]
hmm, well.. i am now.. ^_^

[throws away cold towel]
well anyway.. everyone is skilled enough :3
the more we progress the more powerful
we get biggrin

O~O ramen! >.> share?
glad to hear your better; but yeah must YM more >w> need more orbs
kill the vampies w/sticks,lol

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
it's their fault for not DMSing since it first came out talk2hand

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
faiji-dono
Ruike Raka
faiji-dono

i do notice how 12's leave >.< lol
but yup we must do what we can to help c:
im trying to get many 10cl's as i can, but my inter sucks atm ;-;
soon though when i get this fixed. ill focus more on the 10's
^w^

Well aggro is my forte so if you ever need help and I'm online meebo/PM/quote me and I'll try to help out whenever I can 3nodding

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cannae
faiji-dono

I love love love crewing with randoms and helping lower level players.
Most of the time I meet amazing people like you faiji <3

Yeah it can go wrong and sometimes slower but I don't care.
I find most lower level players will stay farming longer when they find a decent crew willing to take them.

>w> awwe, happies i meet you too <3
probably when i get my better signal ill be doing dms with mostly 10cl's c:
hope you can join ^.^
-nomnom nom's

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ruike Raka

Well aggro is my forte so if you ever need help and I'm online meebo/PM/quote me and I'll try to help out whenever I can 3nodding

awwe yeah c: for sure, i def will add chu, i am pretty decent at agroo but could use more help c:
thanks ruike. <3

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Krovius
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know the feeling to well. The second crew I teamed up with had no patience with me. I'm still learning for DMS. Even asked them nicely about inviting my friend who is also a 10 but instead they left.

I did have a wonderful experience with my first crew though. Very helpful but it seems rare to find.
The Kro KingUser Image

come crew w/me on ym. ^.^
im still learning myself...*i has a good teacher >w>*

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
it's their fault for not DMSing since it first came out talk2hand
>.> troll emotion_donotwant