Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Why people got to be mean at 10cls for DMS?
werent we all 10cl once? >.> emotion_kirakira
ive seen many crews where people rage quit because someones 10cl, and dont have the patience to help them... u.u emotion_donotwant

Anywho just thought i rant about it cause im seeing this happen more, specially when they open DMS for short time to everyone >.>

Shirtless Fatcat

It's ok Dx I get what you mean =o= /pats

It is very difficult for people who haven't had much experience in dms or aren't very high cl to find a good crew which would take them in ;c

and then there are just those who are intolerable in general... (can't tolerate people in general) in reference to those who can't tolerate cl 10's, not the cl 10's themselves

/noms on e u e

Omnipresent Warlord

I don't mind crewing cl 10s. I do mind if they have terrible ring sets or make really boneheaded decisions like kneeling right next to the tank.

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i agree with her, i haven't been able to go to dms cause no one will recruit me crying

Invisible Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
faiji-dono

Why people got to be mean at 10cls for dms?
ive seen many crew where people rage quit because someones 10cl, and dont have the patience to help them... u.u emotion_donotwant

Anywho just thought i rant about it cause im seeing this happen more, specially when they open dms for short time to everyone >.>

i hear you.. apparently, the ones
being rude to 10.0 CL's are quite
.. well.. how shall i say this..
JACKASSES..

they give me quite alot of headache's..
[puts a cold towel on my head]

uuhh well.. before i continue my
slumber.. Being 10.0 doesn't always
mean that its a hard headed noob...
frankly, there alot out there who's very skilled
even at 10.0 ...

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Omnileech
I don't mind crewing cl 10s. I do mind if they have terrible ring sets or make really boneheaded decisions like kneeling right next to the tank.
thats true, i always ask my 10cl about buffs before we begin, and try to explain the rules -.-
some captains arent nice about it >w>

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mugetsu_FinalForm
i agree with her, i haven't been able to go to dms cause no one will recruit me crying
ill take you c:
if you can find me c: or if you get blood stone C:

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rorani
It's ok Dx I get what you mean =o= /pats

It is very difficult for people who haven't had much experience in dms or aren't very high cl to find a good crew which would take them in ;c

and then there are just those who are intolerable in general... (can't tolerate people in general) in reference to those who can't tolerate cl 10's, not the cl 10's themselves

/noms on e u e

i had someone last night omg... ATTITUDE problem w a 10.1 cl -.-
i kinda snapped and told them to back off ... -.-
some people are just meanies.
We must help out 10cl folk :'DDDD

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Seifreid Carcie
faiji-dono

Why people got to be mean at 10cls for dms?
ive seen many crew where people rage quit because someones 10cl, and dont have the patience to help them... u.u emotion_donotwant

Anywho just thought i rant about it cause im seeing this happen more, specially when they open dms for short time to everyone >.>

i hear you.. apparently, the ones
being rude to 10.0 CL's are quite
.. well.. how shall i say this..
JACKASSES..

they give me quite alot of headache's..
[puts a cold towel on my head]

uuhh well.. before i continue my
slumber.. Being 10.0 doesn't always
mean that its a hard headed noob...
frankly, there alot out there who's very skilled
even at 10.0 ...

Yeah i hear you >w< i tend to ignore those people go are jerks
i try my best to help out 10cl's c:
its true some have good talent, im still a novice -.-
hope you feel better,get some sleep oWo

Shirtless Fatcat

faiji-dono

i had someone last night omg... ATTITUDE problem w a 10.1 cl -.-
i kinda snapped and told them to back off ... -.-
some people are just meanies.
We must help out 10cl folk :'DDDD
yeah really ;c
One was being really rude to everyone, especially my friend for whom it was her first dms run
bleh

anyhow, yahhh ouo;;;

lol, even though I'm already a 11.4, I'm still probably not as good as strategy as some lower cl's =w=;; like i can't aggro on purpose, and I don't know what everything means 8c

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rorani
yeah really ;c
One was being really rude to everyone, especially my friend for whom it was her first dms run
bleh

anyhow, yahhh ouo;;;

lol, even though I'm already a 11.4, I'm still probably not as good as strategy as some lower cl's =w=;; like i can't aggro on purpose, and I don't know what everything means 8c

>w> we should flips tables on them,lol
lucky they were in my team, i dont like fighting but if necessary C<
im also 11.4 and i semi agroo at best >w<
we should crew again Rora, we can learn new hints together
im still learning new tips from highers CL's

Shirtless Fatcat

faiji-dono
yeah c8

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Omnileech

or ignore buff assignment ("i want to keep my fire rain" wink

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I don't mind crewing with cl 10's. I've crewed with some who have great attitudes- they're eager about DMS, but don't know much, so they're willing and wanting to learn.

I've crewed with other cl 10's who...well, lets just say I'm not shy with that kick button. Things I don't tolerate- arguing over ring assignment. One of my biggest pet peeves. Missing a few rings is fine, as is making ring requests. But when they whine and argue and whine some more over how they don't like a ring they were assigned (yet somehow said *nothing* when I asked for ring requests...) and just generally cause drama with the whole crew= kick time. Or argue that they NEED fire rain/ waterballoon, etc.

I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt (most of the time. xd ), and when I'm in a crew with a bunch of lower cls, I expect mistakes to happen. I'm willing, if I'm in with a bunch of newbs, to give advice, and go slow and explain things (if they're willing to listen. Listening is how I learned. I've had some who do NOT want to learn and get bitchy when you offer advice, cuz they wanna do it their own way and think they know better. Its usually the same type of stupid derp who rushes off to solo a werewolf or vamp, gets dazed 2 seconds later then demand to be defibbed and get bitchy when they find no one has defib on them. rolleyes )

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
I like crewing cl 10s, they're nice.

Before DMS came out,I would go into lower level areas and help people level, and help them with their quests. I once helped a person, in one day, from Bill's Ranch, to finishing Otami. It was awesome.
So I like helping people level, it's just what I do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff