Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

First impression : " WwHUuAAA TTTT !!!! " (◎_◎; ) !?

those double take and ......: WHHAAAAAT !!!!!!??????? ∑(O_O;)

next : oh for the luv of ..... : (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Now :

(╯︵╰,)

o(╥﹏╥)o .

All i can say is that's messed up. Im keeping my angry face avie on for a while longer now.

I hope we see more of JK in the future even if he isn't with Gaia anymore. Just like o_8 .

Playful Guildswoman

*Cuddles.*

*Is speechless.*

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Best of luck to you and Pan so sad you guys are being laid off... crying

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nuuuuuu! Sad day for Gaia!
I read all of this...
I never knew you guys, but JK and all the the other Devs, I hope I can still meet you one day as a community member on here. I pray for a new adventure to come your way with your new job. Don't be a stranger and come see everyone again!
I really hope zOMG and the tanks don't kick the bucket. ;-; I used to have an account in 2008 before all these were added, and it was really hard to make some decent gold. ;-; And it was rather boring, too... With everything that was added, I think GAIA should stop going halfway and finish what they started. I won't ever quit, because I have hope, but if zOMG, Aquariums, HoC, and Moga are gone... Gaia will have lost almost everything that made this site so much fun. ;-;

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Sucks and I love JK and Pan with all my heart, but I really have to ask who among us didn't see this coming?

I'll miss the dev spawns most of all. I wonder what this means for the bug fixes and Sisky's zOMG project.

IRL Cat

MistressMinako
Sucks and I love JK and Pan with all my heart, but I really have to ask who among us didn't see this coming?
to be fair, pan being let go was extremely surprising considering how strong a factor he's been for hoc

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

curtneko
MistressMinako
to be fair, pan being let go was extremely surprising considering how strong a factor he's been for hoc

HoC and customer relations in general.

Oh well. Far be it from me to tell Gaia how to run their internet-based avatar site.

IRL Vampire

Myrielle
crying

At least, you are still a colored name to me [ JK ] although brown suits you better than blue.
(lolol, rude way of saying this would be: "AT LEAST YOUR USERNAME DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SH*T ANYMORE" wink

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I am almost crying right now..trying not to! We will really, really miss you [JK], and pan too. Thank you for zOMG! I've had many great fun memories through this MMO game. Lots of love and I hope if you are reading this thread that we will never forget you. xoxoxo

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Good luck [JK]! Wishing you the best of luck! Hope you can make zOMG better than it would be, but I think that isn't going to happen after all. crying crying crying crying

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Goodbye, JK and pan. Live long and prosper.

Blessed Wolf

o__o oh nooooooo!!!!!!! ; ~;

goodbye [JK], thank you for all the fun times. good luck in whatever you decide to do next!

Fashionable Powerhouse

Goodbye [K].

We will all miss you! Thank you for all of your hard work over the years! We all appreciate everything you've done and we will cherish those moments we spent with you. This doesn't feel like it's enough to say, but this is all I got.

Good luck in your future!

heart

Dedicated Citizen

[JK]

[JK], you will be missed and thought of fondly. I may have only spoken to you once through PM, but your honesty held a notion of purity and spirit like none other. You are Unique, [JK], with the true Gaian spirit burning within you like a mighty flame. May you take that wherever you go and light a wildfire of love, adventure and new friendships more so, leave no spaces unfilled.

You have left us with the smoldering embers of what once was a great blazing flame of the spirit of Gaia, and it's warmth has and still shall keep us comforted. We will nurture that, and even maybe allow it to re-spark and awaken once more anew, like a mighty phoenix bursting up once more and spreading its wings wide like the welcoming arms of a deity, so beloved to it's people.

You have left us memories we will never forget, you were among the greatest here, and please know you will always have a home in our hearts.

Blessed Werewolf

10,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
[JK] and pan, I pray that you guys are fine out there.
Do come back often to visit us! We'll miss you always crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces