Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Stalker

23,450 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
crying

All I am doing is crying. If you know me, you know why... but this thread is open to anyone wanting to say goodbye to [JK], the last on the zOMG! team. The one who had a vision on the characters of zOMG! The one... that did bring to life some of the most memorable characters in a MMO.

(and i completely lose it, crying my eyes out. don't mind me.)

zOMG! discussion:
-well wishes to [jk]
-favorite memory from zomg
-favorite character/quote from a character in zomg

okay you can mention pan too. but, he was over a TON of stuff here on gaia. but he wasn't focused on zomg from what i can remember. except he helped set that cycle server thing and explain the status of the game... thanks pan for putting up with me and my devotion to zomg and gaia.

We also lost a great QA tester mlos. He worked on zOMG! and many features on this site. Please feel free to thank that wonderful moose, troll for all he has done for us.

*NOTE: I WILL NOT SAY HOW AND WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE GONE. I REFUSE TO SAY HOW IT WAS DONE BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR PRIVACY. WE SHOULDN'T TRY TO NUDGE IN AND GET EVERY LITTLE INFO AND SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE HERE. PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS AND TAKE IT AS THEY ARE 'GONE'. THANK YOU. AND NO I WILL NOT BE LINKING ANY CONVERSATIONS INTO THIS POST.

Questionable Glitch

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
Hope you find a good job [ JK ], hope you can still hang out with the community like Mav crying

Big Noob

20,700 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hope JK still hangs out.
He's too awesome to just leave us. emo
Plus I know this community. xd Hell be damned if we don't get a goodbye.

Mega Hoarder

We all wish both of you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

And JK, you really need to come back and hang out at the meet with us at least sometimes!

Mega Hoarder

[ JK ] was the first dev I met. I was so impressed with his willingness to hang out with the players, and have fun with us. None of us will ever forget his epic spawns, or his devotion to the game. 3nodding

And Pan... who the heck is gonna answer my aquarium questions now??? cry
JK, you have made zOMG an amazing experience for me. I can't thank you enough for the work you have done.
I wish you best of luck for starting a new job.

Hope that we will see you pop by at the dev meets and other zOMG community events.

Thanks
-Verda

Winged Senshi

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Goodbye JK :c

Thanks for helping me with zOMG Awareness week and giving me the dolls for prizes c:

I miss all those dev meets where there was nothing but death.

Or when my friends and I were actually clearing the beach of w/e you sent after us and you found us and killed us with more stuff.

Or changing the size of our avatars

or the size of the animated

and I will miss the fact that you actually gave damn about zOMG.

Durem Lover

Bye [JK], I never thought you would leave zomg...I already knew he was barely hanging on to it doing small things. it was bound to happen and I don't know how to say bye. crying

IRL Cat

where was it stated whether he quit/was let go or not?

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Goodbye JK, or shall I say, Goodbye to the last hope of zomg? You're the only reason I kept on hoping that zOMG would survive, but this just reminds us all that Gaia no longer cares about the things/people who brought them the popularity they have. Until next time, much love and respect.

Winged Gaian

23,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
Wow, I'm just like...speechless.

Thanks for all your hard work, both JK and Pan, you'll be missed. You made my Gaian experience 10x better than it would have been without all the cool stuff you did for us. T__T Good luck in your next adventure. Drop by and come say hi yea?

Partying Warlord

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
;-; JK you were my favorite. You will be missed as a dev, but I hope you stick around gaia. You are to much fun to just up and leave us.

Mega Hoarder

curtneko
where was it stated whether he quit/was let go or not?

he told Ren on Skype that he was "laid off"...

Winged Abomination

26,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I wish [JK] and Pan the best of luck in their future endeavors. I do hope they will continue to be a part of the community in spite of moving on. Some of my best memories around zOMG were of the dev meats. Good luck and fair travels.

Original Bunny

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Goodbye JK.
We'll never forget all the things you've done for us. You made Gaia and zOMG amazing for me.

User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces