Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Kaniskion

Planes are the safest mode of transportation though. You're more likely to die in a car accident. razz

I know. But I still won't fly. I simply don't believe airplanes can stay in the air. I fear my disbelief will cause the plane to fall from the sky.

Also, I don't like to drive long distances either, because it's so dangerous.

Let's just say I have a strong sense of my own mortality, and I greatly fear death.

Let me introduce you to a trip in an A-10 Warthog.
Those planes are used for Air-to-Ground and Air-to-Air combat and are extremely durable, it's cockpit is a bathtub of steel and can survive with broken wings and engines.

the plane can survive, or the people inside it? am I cocooned in a foam safety chamber? DO YOU GUARANTEE MY SAFETY? xd

Yes and Yes and Yes.
Those planes are designed not with combat in mind, but safety too.
So you will always be safe in an A-10 Warthog and you can also fly to the nearest airport despite massive damage.

great! send me one. 3nodding thanks!
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Kaniskion

Planes are the safest mode of transportation though. You're more likely to die in a car accident. razz

I know. But I still won't fly. I simply don't believe airplanes can stay in the air. I fear my disbelief will cause the plane to fall from the sky.

Also, I don't like to drive long distances either, because it's so dangerous.

Let's just say I have a strong sense of my own mortality, and I greatly fear death.

Those planes are used for Air-to-Ground and Air-to-Air combat and are extremely durable, it's cockpit is a bathtub of steel and can survive with broken wings and engines.

the plane can survive, or the people inside it? am I cocooned in a foam safety chamber? DO YOU GUARANTEE MY SAFETY? xd

Yes and Yes and Yes.
So you will always be safe in an A-10 Warthog and you can also fly to the nearest airport despite massive damage.

They are normally equipped with a variety of missiles slung under their wings but it all depends on its mission.
The standard weapon is a Gatling Gun that fires anti-tank rounds the size of wine bottles!
Hahaha technology is amazing, even though the A-10 Warthog has been used for some time now.

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess

Yes and Yes and Yes.

They are normally equipped with a variety of missiles slung under their wings but it all depends on its mission.
The standard weapon is a Gatling Gun that fires anti-tank rounds the size of wine bottles!
Hahaha technology is amazing, even though the A-10 Warthog has been used for some time now.

sounds like a fun toy. rolleyes send mine sans weapons.
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess

Yes and Yes and Yes.

sounds like a fun toy. rolleyes send mine sans weapons.

It's better than an F-22 Raptor whose technology is so advanced it can deliver a cargo of bombs without being detected at night.
Or an AC-130 which is a flying gunship with artillery guns on its side.

xMill's Partner

Thank YOU, JK, for all the work you've done for zOMG! and for Gaia as a whole. This is a terrible way to end a great part of your career. Best of luck in the future and congratulations on your upcoming marriage. wink

Manly Lunatic

Stellar Phoenix
Qyp
Stellar Phoenix

Wow Stellar you is still on Gaia >O>

YoushouldknowwhoIam.

I disappeared for awhile (like three years) but I'm back now.

Uhhhmmm. I do feel like I know you but I'm sorry omg just rattle my brain please. sweatdrop

C---- R------

;D

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Qyp
C---- R------

;D

I FIGURED BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO SEEM DUMB.
I'll continue lurking on you until the end of days m8~
Have a great life old friend <3

Manly Lunatic

Stellar Phoenix
Qyp
C---- R------

;D

I FIGURED BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO SEEM DUMB.

XD Most of the oldbies know who I is really, I don't bother hiding it, I do not care if they still hate me or not, kinda boring to hold grudges. (Asu has me blocked...)

Captcha: geez louise

Good timing.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

This is so sad. It's like Goodbye Qix all over again.

Take care JK.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Thank you for all the work and creativity you brought to Zomg and other projects. Zomg is just the best. What can beat wearing your favorite clothes and beating the bad guys, with your crew, or alone. I always consider leaving a place a step up, because what you have learned in various realms should only make you better. So, good luck on your future endeavors. You will be missed.

Playful Guildswoman

Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess
RafiCat
Binary Mess

Yes and Yes and Yes.

[ JK ]

This would've been great in zOMG!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas