Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I wish you the very best JK, please keep in touch. ;m;
Good luck to you and Asu in the future.

I don't really have much to say regarding this, other than their decision to lay off like 20 people was a moronic one.

Familiar Lunatic

One thing I've always meant to say but never thought the day would come...Thankyou for caring. (At times too much, dude xP) It gave all this meaning, it gave us all meaning, it meant a heck lot to me.

Don't always look like much but it really is everything.
Best of luck wherever you go :U

...Waitasec. Marriage? So no more meat holding? x P
I'm expecting mini-KJs now. But I'm too young to face the Apocalypse D:

Godlike Angel

45,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Property of Angel Cooties...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageI thank you for all the help you've assisted me with in zOMG although you may not remember it! Blessed Be JK❤~!User Image ☁Å∩φε⌠™☁ User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Stealing violates the T.O.S.!

Tipsy Tipper

I've only spoken to you ONCE. But, that was all I needed. Everyone here is going to miss you. I will too. As much as this site has "grown", nobody will out-grow you. heart Best wishes to you and your future wife-to-be

love~ 4laugh

Friendly Noob

8,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I appreciate for all the things you did for us! I don't know if you remember me when I asked for your age and race and all lol. Anywayy, I really wanna thank you for all you have done for us for the past years. Also, congrats on getting marry soon! Hope you guys have a sweet life emotion_kirakira

We'll miss you very much JK emotion_bigheart

Love, Cold Melody

P.S. you should leave us a picture of you as a memory.. emotion_dealwithit

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

You are the best part of zomg and always will be. I will always remember your warmth and kindness towards the community by having meetings and even making raffles, wich showed your love to the game and community. I don't think zomg will ever be the same as it was, take care and good luck JK.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Aseres
RafiCat
We have been really fortunate to have the chance to get to know you and the other devs. It has always made this website seem like the friendliest most caring place. I fear that will no longer be true.

We all wish you and the others the very best of luck in your future endeavors, and congrats on your upcoming marriage! I must have missed the previous announcement of this... xd
Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. We were trying to keep it secret in order not to mix up our personal life with his work. Thanks for all the congratulations guys, and hope none of you are too madz dramallama

>Implying most of us didn't have a sneaking suspicion anyway ninja

Congrats 3nodding

Perfect Saint

We'll really miss you { JK ].

Also advanced congratulations to you and Liz.
Good luck to you for the future and I hope you have a happy life with Liz :3

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thank you [ JK ] ouo Though we haven't met a lot (only like twice) it was fun at your meets! You'll be missed. Live happy! emotion_bigheart
Secretly cries because you probably won't come to the met anymore.

Deadly Lover

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
good luck in the future jk. may the future bring great things. and may you and her have a wonderful time of it. <3

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Aseres
RafiCat
We have been really fortunate to have the chance to get to know you and the other devs. It has always made this website seem like the friendliest most caring place. I fear that will no longer be true.

We all wish you and the others the very best of luck in your future endeavors, and congrats on your upcoming marriage! I must have missed the previous announcement of this... xd
Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. We were trying to keep it secret in order not to mix up our personal life with his work. Thanks for all the congratulations guys, and hope none of you are too madz dramallama

somebody needs to make ships of you two. emotion_dowant

I'll miss you, [ JK ]. You've made many people in the z!Community happy, and we will never forgive you.

Wherever you end up, keep calm and avoid Marshall. emotion_brofist

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

You and zOMG have provided me with some of the best times I've ever had on the site in my 9+ years as a member. I will continue to miss the dev spawns and chatting with you about Kam's tits.

Good luck out there emotion_hug
Take care Jk and thank you for the zOMGing adventure!
biggrin

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Take care JK!

Sea will really will miss you and looks forward to the "check ups" of the community

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff