Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Hoarder

Aseres
RafiCat
We have been really fortunate to have the chance to get to know you and the other devs. It has always made this website seem like the friendliest most caring place. I fear that will no longer be true.

We all wish you and the others the very best of luck in your future endeavors, and congrats on your upcoming marriage! I must have missed the previous announcement of this... xd
Sorry for not mentioning it earlier, we were trying to keep it secret in order not to mix up our personal life with his work. Thanks for all the congratulations guys, and hope none of you are too madz dramallama

not at all, and actually, I thought there was something there... I think it's lovely, and I hope you guys will share with us when you have the ceremony!

fankids will be heartbroke tho, lol

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I have never spoken to you.But I know of all the great work you have done.And I thank you for it.Your creation of zomg has helped me threw a lot by keeping my mind off things. I wish you the best of luck in your life and Configurations on you meeting you other half and getting married to her.

You will be missed Jk And We all love you. I kinda wish I would have been to more meets. Though your random spawns where always fun <3
Gaia won't be the same with out you.

Star

IRL Vampire

RafiCat
Aseres
RafiCat
We have been really fortunate to have the chance to get to know you and the other devs. It has always made this website seem like the friendliest most caring place. I fear that will no longer be true.

We all wish you and the others the very best of luck in your future endeavors, and congrats on your upcoming marriage! I must have missed the previous announcement of this... xd
Sorry for not mentioning it earlier, we were trying to keep it secret in order not to mix up our personal life with his work. Thanks for all the congratulations guys, and hope none of you are too madz dramallama

not at all, and actually, I thought there was something there... I think it's lovely, and I hope you guys will share with us when you have the ceremony!

definitely! Maybe Mr.JK will even post some pictures of our upcoming trips to Paris and London (booked before the bad news hit sweatdrop ).

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Aseres
RafiCat

Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. We were trying to keep it secret in order not to mix up our personal life with his work. Thanks for all the congratulations guys, and hope none of you are too madz dramallama
I kinda had my suspiscions back a long time ago. ninja

I'm happy for you, [ JK ] and Liz. I hope both of you have a wonderful life together, and I hope you are both very successful in whatever you do! You'll be missed, [ JK ].

Mega Hoarder

Aseres
RafiCat
Aseres
RafiCat

definitely! Maybe Mr.JK will even post some pictures of our upcoming trips to Paris and London (booked before the bad news hit sweatdrop ).

oh how cool! Have fun!

Lonely Fatcat

Goodbye [JK] and good luck.

IRL Vampire

Mage Ragepunk
Aseres
RafiCat

Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. We were trying to keep it secret in order not to mix up our personal life with his work. Thanks for all the congratulations guys, and hope none of you are too madz dramallama
I kinda had my suspiscions back a long time ago. ninja

I'm happy for you, [ JK ] and Liz. I hope both of you have a wonderful life together, and I hope you are both very successful in whatever you do! You'll be missed, [ JK ].
Guess you're a ninja afterall Mr.Failpirate dramallama . Thanks for your well-wishes though heart

LabTech Kestin

And thanks to Kestin too!

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Be safe JK, and don't be a stranger, we still love you here. I hope that you can land on your feet, good luck in your future.

And most importantly, have fun.

O.G. Darling

its honestly blowing my mind that you're leaving
i always thought you'd be around as long as the site was
i know this was by no means your decision
but its kinda just short circuiting my brain i guess

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Aseres
I may be a lot of things, but I ain't no Failpirate. emotion_donotwant

Nanduri's Husbando

Demonic Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
This hasn't to be a goodbye, you can still be a user like the rest of us...one of us, one of us,oneofusoneofusoneofus...

Beloved Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Departed into the world you may go, but engraved in the hearts you helped shape.
Good luck to you JK. We'll miss you.

Original Survivor

[ JK ]

Really wish we'd kept in contact more, it feels like ages since we've really chatted. The reason I joined Gaia was because of an ad a saw promoting zOMG! and so far I'm glad I joined, I've had many amazing times with the game especially when there was a decent amount of updates to it.
I'm sorry about the way they handled the situation with the layoffs, anyone who's worked for a corruption (intended mistake) will know how it usually goes down and it's normally not pretty.. But the friends and memories you've made here will last a lifetime even if we've stopped talking.

I hope you remember how you've helped me and Ash_Trigar through our desperate struggle a couple years ago, we will never forget all you did for us back then, and like you, I am now married to Ash_Trigar and its all thanks to zOMG! and this site for bringing us together. And we wish you and you're soon to be wife all the happiness in the future! heart In fact we tried getting a hold of you through many PMs because we got married a few hours away from Gaia HQ and wanted to meet all you guys and tell you our story.. But I'm sure you've just been very busy so its all good. ^_^

Just be sure to check in every now and then, you will be greatly missed,

Love,

Lei & Ash Trigar heart

Fashionable Gaian

Good luck on your future journeys [JK] dramallama
I wish you all the best heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers