Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Elder

We will miss you and all that funny pranks when playing zomg. I also miss the times when all my friends were online on zomg and we could all play together. Hardly to find anyone online I know on the servers. Yeah the good old times. Sadly that Gaia changed in this way. Everything changes.
But you are a gret person and I hope everything changes for you for the good. Good luck with your life and congratulations. I hope you will find a fullfilling job and wish you the best. heart

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

I seriously can't believe this happened to you guys. It makes me want to say really mean things about the people in charge, but I'll digress. I hate that we won't be seeing any new work from you on this site, and wish you the best of luck with everything you do in the future! heart

Manly Lunatic

JK.... the Zurg Event was what kept me on Gaia, it was awesome, and I know you were the one behind most of it, and it was epic!

You are an awesome guy and the new CEO has made a major mistake letting you guys go.

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
Even if you leave Gaia, it doesn't matter. I will always remember you as one of the coolest devs of Gaia and I know you don't know me but thanks for all the work you've done(especially zOMG) and for being part of Gaia for awhile. Thank you and I will miss you! heart heart heart heart

Shameless Nerd

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
Sad to see you go, and sorry it had to happen. I wish you luck in whatever comes next..

Romantic Genius

I can't however deny that I'm a bit bitter of the way the layoff was handled. Pan already touched up on it but it hurt that we were denied the chance to even just say goodbye to our colleagues in person.

This part here is quite touching. I can't help but think that you guys were kicked out without notice and therefore had not a chance to say goodbye. Am I right in thinking this way? If this is the case, then it's unfairly done. And really uncalled for. This is unfair dismissal. crying

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
I think my heart broke a little reading your post. It's really been amazing getting to know you and sharing a lot of good memories.

With that said, I wish you the best for the future. Life has its challenges but I have complete faith that you'll conquer any obstacle and come out successful. No matter what happens your friends will be there for you. Stay strong.

heart

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Qyp
JK.... the Zurg Event was what kept me on Gaia, it was awesome, and I know you were the one behind most of it, and it was epic!

You are an awesome guy and the new CEO has made a major mistake letting you guys go.

Also, this. <3

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[ JK ]
Lastly, I gained something amazing thanks to Gaia! I met the love of my life, Liz. We've had almost 5 wonderful years together so far and we plan on getting married soon.

Aseres

Congratulations, you two! Oh my goodness.

Also, I'm really sad to hear that JK, it was so much fun getting to hang out with you when I did, even though it wasn't often. The Zurg Event and zOMG are two of my absolute favorite things about this site.

And it was an honor serving with both of you in the Hive lmao. /salutes for old times sake

I wish you both the very best! surprised

IRL Vampire

Stellar Phoenix
[ JK ]
Lastly, I gained something amazing thanks to Gaia! I met the love of my life, Liz. We've had almost 5 wonderful years together so far and we plan on getting married soon.

Aseres

Congratulations, you two! Oh my goodness.

Also, I'm really sad to hear that JK, it was so much fun getting to hang out with you when I did, even though it wasn't often. The Zurg Event and zOMG are two of my absolute favorite things about this site.

And it was an honor serving with both of you in the Hive lmao. /salutes for old times sake

I wish you both the very best! surprised
Stellllllllll~ How have you been!! And thanks heart

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
We'll miss you, me and my friends.
But have a good future - getting hitched~!
No amount of zOMG! compares to starting a family.
*throws confetti and rice and gold*
;'D

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Aseres

Asuuuuuuu~ I've been doing pretty good!! I'm really happy for you! heart I missed y'all

IRL Vampire

Stellar Phoenix
Aseres

Asuuuuuuu~ I've been doing pretty good!! I'm really happy for you! heart I missed y'all
missed you tooooo~ you totally disappeared yo! (okay, so did I dramallama ). What have you been up too! hrooman again I see wahmbulance

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Aseres
missed you tooooo~ you totally disappeared yo! (okay, so did I dramallama ). What have you been up too! hrooman again I see wahmbulance

omg I did I practically fell off the planet but I'm back nowww~ and not much! Just trying to find a job again is all. Aside from this news, what've you been doing? surprised

Aww yiss I'm pink and fleshy once more dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces