Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aura_Morte
Dark Hakai
If you've read the stickys, then you no doubt know that this is not the correct way to report a bug.
Perhaps you should re-read them? Either way, your bug will get much more attention if you report it properly.

Don't be a snot. I'm not reporting a bug, am I? Perhaps you should read my post.

I'm curious if this is only my glitch, or if it's happening to others. Before I report the glitch more information would be helpful. If it's only myself having the problem then that changes things quite dramatically, doesn't it? Of course you could just snap at me instead of being helpful.

Heh, don't mind me. sweatdrop I am just venting my frustrations of reading 500 "fix this bug or I'll never play zOMG! again," or the "omg there's glitches in a beta, who would've thought" threads all day.

I guess I'm just treating all the posts the same now. Which actually makes me no better than the people I am lecturing. I should have read your post more carefully, as I have made a few posts such as this in this forum.

I jumped the gun, and I apologize to you, Aura.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
It used to actually do that only with monsters that would normally do damage to you without teflon on. It doesn't anymore. No more quick heals after kneeling for extra divinity when fighting Animated at my level. rofl

Some monsters also do attacks that teflon can never block.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas