Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Mage Ragepunk
Nope.

From the start, it was made clear that DMS would be open to the public permanently one day. But in the meantime, you could CHOOSE to get early access by buying either the Bloodstone Amulet (Before DMS was even out), or the Bloodstone Gem (After DMS was released).

It was people's choice to buy and soulbound those Amulets/Gems. If you regret that decision, knowing that DMS opened to the public every 3 days or so, and that it would be Perma-Public one day, that's your fault for being impatient.

I personally don't really care that DMS was released to the public.

The way they handled it was... not to my taste though.

I still remember how they made a notice about DMS being open for 3 days and then making another notice shortly afterwards with the words about DMS being open for 3 days crossed out and replaced with "permanently".

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
[U Wish] Here's my RR1000 Wish.

IRL Cat

Only Gray
curtneko
Only Gray
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

799 gcash i think.

anyways, the argument you use can go either way. the people who paid 1 mil+ for it (such as myself) will feel like they got screwed over if it is re-released and the mp price drops below half a mil.

Can the same argument be used for DMS?

a promise was never made that dms would be closed forever

did they promise to never re-release sweetheart?
yes

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Leasfy
They should do that for integ not sweetheart

Rainbow Nerd

NO.

Though I would like integrity

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
The release of Sweethear was a one time even that was said were never going to be redone! So suck it up like men(or women or cats)! ninja
Making Integrity available for buying will defeat it's purpose and that, I think, is highly unlikely!
So be happy with what you got and do more BL runs if you want Abuse!
EDIT: or I could abuse you at DMP gates! emotion_kirakira

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
At the very least, it would be nice if we had an event similar to the one we had for Halloween where the winners all receive sweetheart rings.

siskataya

Rogue

ToshiTo-chan
The release of Sweethear was a one time even that was said were never going to be redone! So suck it up like men(or women or cats)! ninja
Making Integrity available for buying will defeat it's purpose and that, I think, is highly unlikely!

Come abuse me
emotion_kirakira

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Leasfy
ToshiTo-chan
T

Come abuse me
emotion_kirakira

*abuses* U know how I luff 2 abuse U! :3

Bashful Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ToshiTo-chan

abuse me xD lol but im gunna speed get to cl 12 and than bl so i can get my own and see how it works

Bashful Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK they should come up with an all new ring like for winter it can be called frost bite and its an attack and if like snow thats hits the enemy (like fire rain but only on one enemy) IWOULD BUY 10 OF THEM <3

Invisible Codger

Hanko-Tekina Ai
YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK they should come up with an all new ring like for winter it can be called frost bite and its an attack and if like snow thats hits the enemy (like fire rain but only on one enemy) IWOULD BUY 10 OF THEM <3
And that isn't going to happen, as it would require developers to implement that Gaia currently isn't willing to put towards zOMG...

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Hanko-Tekina Ai

zOMG is in Maintenance Mode. Meaning: While the game is up and running no content shall be added nor shall any bugs that do not affect gameplay be fixed.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hanko-Tekina Ai
ToshiTo-chan

abuse me xD lol but im gunna speed get to cl 12 and than bl so i can get my own and see how it works

Umm... I am sad to shater your hopes, but getting abuse is pure luck! Some people have quite a few of them after doing a few runs. Like I have got 2 abuse rings after I had done 3 BL runs.... and that other people (some friends of mine) did like 100 runs and still no abuse! dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff