Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just realised something. This game is going to be a whole lot like The World Ends With You for the DS.

Think about it, you equip a few abilities that are activated with rings, some of which are used for attacks, some are other useful effects/stat boosts, and they have a limited number of uses before they have to recharge and be used again. The only difference is you'll have rings instead of pins, and you'll have a maximum of eight instead of six.

Now I'm anticipating this even more.
Umm I've never played it so I can't say your wrong or right...but umm I've been playing Lost Odyssey and they have rings there that can let you perform techniques and etc...I mean...that seems to be a lot like the battle system too...in that aspect but I'm sure the MMO will have more to offer then that.
well thats ironic but you forgot a few things

1- Im shure gaia's avis are MUCH more customisable than that game
2- this is a mmo, not a single/multi player game
You don't have to recharge rings...

Well... you do have to polish your rings after a while...~
Tessenjitsu

You don't have to polish Pins either, Tess rolleyes
Bolto The Mage
Tessenjitsu

Well. He is talking about how the pins in TWEWY loose their charge after an amount of uses and you have to recharge them.

But in zOMG Rings will loose a small amount of power after a WHILE, but you can still use the ring, then you will have to polish it to restore it to its full power.

I read this a long while ago, so I'm not sure if its still in effect to the game.
I'm just saying, the style of gameplay is similar, I'm not saying every little detail about this game is exactly like TWEWY.
This'd be like a multiplayer version of The World Ends With You, with more customization.

Awesome game, by the way. Strongly recommend it.

Also, you don't have to go out of your way to "recharge" the pins in TWEWY, it's kinda like you have to reload a gun after firing it so many times. And you just happen to be able to carry and reload six or so guns.

I just got an image of Neku with 7 arms.

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
just remeber this infomation was relesed before that game was released

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Tessenjitsu
Bolto The Mage
Tessenjitsu

Well. He is talking about how the pins in TWEWY loose their charge after an amount of uses and you have to recharge them.

But in zOMG Rings will loose a small amount of power after a WHILE, but you can still use the ring, then you will have to polish it to restore it to its full power.

I read this a long while ago, so I'm not sure if its still in effect to the game.

*slow blink*

You can use a ring until you become exhausted. Then you rest up, and use your rings again.
[Makata]
Tessenjitsu
Bolto The Mage
Tessenjitsu

*slow blink*

You can use a ring until you become exhausted. Then you rest up, and use your rings again.

Thats more like mana/stamina bars~. Not "once you use it a fixed amount of times, you have to use a recharge to return it back to normal"

-fast blink-
<3
sweet buttermmm
Yeah i argee it is kind of like TWEWY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items