Welcome to Gaia! ::

What part of zOMG! was the first to confuse you? Elaborate in the topic, please! Let's talk! We've all had our "days"... :P

I couldn't find my way out of the null. 0.063291139240506 6.3% [ 10 ]
I didn't know what lag was and had no idea why I couldn't move. 0.056962025316456 5.7% [ 9 ]
I wondered what all that recrewting for smEB, smob, etc was about! 0.18354430379747 18.4% [ 29 ]
Why were there rings in the MP if I couldn't sell mine?!11! 0.075949367088608 7.6% [ 12 ]
The first buff ring I found. Why the heck couldn't I shoot with it? 0.10759493670886 10.8% [ 17 ]
Stuck in the trees and I couldn't move! PANIC!! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Why were all these people in GB standing by the null instead of killing Sand Golems like decent players? 0.082278481012658 8.2% [ 13 ]
I never got confused. I'm just THAT bright! 0.18987341772152 19.0% [ 30 ]
I'm an old player and still confused about a lot of things. 0.15189873417722 15.2% [ 24 ]
I'm only just starting out and lots of things confuse me! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Destructive Bunny

Memory Haunts You
Starshine
Memory Haunts You
Starshine
I miss sEB too, I can't do EB or SS anymore because it all just feels so slow xd

Not to mention having to kill the mobs (and the fact that many people like to use fire rain for it) fries my computer. (I know... something *I* should fix, but yeah...)

Firerain is why I rarely do PS ><

I personally prefer slash and dervish over firerain, just because the lag reduction is awesome.

Ah. I hardly ever PS because I can't *stand* the saws. lol

I LOVE firerain, in and of itself: the animation, the effect... but, it's a "sometimes" thing. And it requires my computer to cool down after a bit. (Yeah, firerain overheats my computer, cheesy, I know. lol )

What about water balloon, do you like waterballoon?
When I was new I didn't want to use it because it seemed silly, a waterballoon as a weapon! But I've learned to *like* "silly"... biggrin
I love waterballoon! It's great with slash. When bell and I go DMS one of us always carries one. Aggro all the things, slash all and use HWB to rinse away the blood xd

Rainbow Hunter

Environmental Unity
Oh goodness gracious.
Being confused in zOMG. xd
My friend was a zETA so he knew all the story line and whatnot by the time I wandered in.
There I was....Gangbanged by 4+ gnomes.
"DON'T AWAKEN!!!!!!!I HAVE DEFIB!!!"
"-awakens-"

emo
I felt so dumb.

But,awesome topic. heart

THANKS!! heart heart

Well, for some of us, if they are told to "Awaken now!" by a huge button in the middle of their screen, it is actually a natural reflex to *click* that button.

(I had that happen in the middle of a fight with Kamila, but... yes, I can be SUPER distracted sometimes. lol My crew was nice though! They waited until I had run alll the way back, to kill her. biggrin And thankfully the whole thing didn't glitch with me running back. )

Sparkly Lunatic

Mem, where's the poll option for I ran out of bullets and how to I refill my gun. >.>

Starshine
I miss sEB too, I can't do EB or SS anymore because it all just feels so slow xd

You can still do SMEB within 20-25 minutes if the team is good enough. :3

Destructive Bunny

ezaire
Mem, where's the poll option for I ran out of bullets and how to I refill my gun. >.>

Starshine

Haha, I might give that a go then.

Retro Punk

i dont remember what it was that confused me first. On account that one of the first people that i friended on Gaia almost literally took me by the hand to all the null chambers. And this is back when if you ko'd and nulled, you ended up in the null with total strangers. Remembering now the very first thing that confused me was the targeting. Up until someone told me about the "menu". Then it was all good.

On a side note: why does this thread have like twenty something dislikes? This thread seems like a really good idea it should zero negative <3's.

Rainbow Hunter

ezaire

Starshine

Yes, it's still quite good, but sEB was better. razz

Ah, if I hadn't been restricted to ten poll options, I think I would have had a whole page full of them. XD
But yes, the ammo question is always fun, too. And it totally makes sense! Except for the panting: that should tip people off that they're actually *tired*, not out of ammo. Maybe the panting isn't loud enough? xp

Rainbow Hunter

GuinAoiichi
i dont remember what it was that confused me first. On account that one of the first people that i friended on Gaia almost literally took me by the hand to all the null chambers. And this is back when if you ko'd and nulled, you ended up in the null with total strangers. Remembering now the very first thing that confused me was the targeting. Up until someone told me about the "menu". Then it was all good.

On a side note: why does this thread have like twenty something dislikes? This thread seems like a really good idea it should zero negative <3's.

Haters gonna hate. razz

But: the null used to be a place you shared with people? Not an alone-place?

And yes, the targeting, I think someone in a team for OMGWTF taught me I didn't have to target with the mouse. That helped me a LOT. mrgreen

Retro Punk

Memory Haunts You
GuinAoiichi

Haters gonna hate. razz

And yes, the targeting, I think someone in a team for OMGWTF taught me I didn't have to target with the mouse. That helped me a LOT. mrgreen

Yup, everytime you died you ended up there with all the other people that just nulled to . Or that just happend to passing through.

Sparkly Lunatic

Memory Haunts You
ezaire

Starshine

Yes, it's still quite good, but sEB was better. razz

Ah, if I hadn't been restricted to ten poll options, I think I would have had a whole page full of them. XD
But yes, the ammo question is always fun, too. And it totally makes sense! Except for the panting: that should tip people off that they're actually *tired*, not out of ammo. Maybe the panting isn't loud enough? xp
Before reflect was nerfed I think a 15min SMEB would have been possible, now I'm daydreaming of 18mins.

And I always have played zOMG at low volume with music on, so I've rarely noticed the panting. >.>

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
[x] I couldn't find my way out of the null.
[x] I didn't know what lag was and had no idea why I couldn't move.
[x] I wondered what all that recrewting for smEB, smob, etc was about!
[x] Why were there rings in the MP if I couldn't sell mine?!11!
[x] The first buff ring I found. Why the heck couldn't I shoot with it?
[ ] Stuck in the trees and I couldn't move! PANIC!!
[ ]Why were all these people in GB standing by the null instead of killing Sand Golems like decent players?
[ ]I never got confused. I'm just THAT bright!
[x] I'm an old player and still confused about a lot of things.
I'm only just starting out and lots of things confuse me!
There.

Rainbow Hunter

iPervertedxCupcake
[ ]Why were all these people in GB standing by the null instead of killing Sand Golems like decent players?
There.

That's also a good way to answer the poll, thanks! biggrin
If I had had the possibility, like on some other sites, to make a poll where one could select several options, I definitely would have made it that way. But apparently you can't do that on Gaia - or I overlooked it. sweatdrop

Rainbow Hunter

ezaire
Before reflect was nerfed I think a 15min SMEB would have been possible, now I'm daydreaming of 18mins.

And I always have played zOMG at low volume with music on, so I've rarely noticed the panting. >.>

Ah! Well I always have the sound turned off these days, but when the game was new to me, I had it full-blast. "AYAYAY" grumbled the lawn gnomes as they keeled over (I'm still amused by that lol ) but the sound of the guns, that I started out with (since I was late to the party), annoyed me soon enough.
I gotta say, the first time I heard that panting out of the blue, I JUMPED. rofl

But what also freaked me out was the sound of my first, unexpected, Air Shark attack. eek

Destructive Bunny

GuinAoiichi
Memory Haunts You
GuinAoiichi

Haters gonna hate. razz

Yup, everytime you died you ended up there with all the other people that just nulled to . Or that just happend to passing through.
Wow when was this? @_@

This wasn't the case during zETA or when the game first released.

Retro Punk

Starshine
GuinAoiichi
Memory Haunts You
GuinAoiichi

Haters gonna hate. razz

Wow when was this? @_@

This wasn't the case during zETA or when the game first released.

around december '08 jan '09. I remember cuz, at one point i kept dieing . And everytime i'd null, there would be the same guy there. He wasnt part of the crew. So like around the fifth time i a row , the guy goes : " wow , you sure die alot ". I think he was eithere upgradeing or chatting with someone.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Memory Haunts You
iPervertedxCupcake
There.

That's also a good way to answer the poll, thanks! biggrin
If I had had the possibility, like on some other sites, to make a poll where one could select several options, I definitely would have made it that way. But apparently you can't do that on Gaia - or I overlooked it. sweatdrop

Cannot do that (hope we can though) and thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff