Welcome to Gaia! ::

What part of zOMG! was the first to confuse you? Elaborate in the topic, please! Let's talk! We've all had our "days"... :P

I couldn't find my way out of the null. 0.063291139240506 6.3% [ 10 ]
I didn't know what lag was and had no idea why I couldn't move. 0.056962025316456 5.7% [ 9 ]
I wondered what all that recrewting for smEB, smob, etc was about! 0.18354430379747 18.4% [ 29 ]
Why were there rings in the MP if I couldn't sell mine?!11! 0.075949367088608 7.6% [ 12 ]
The first buff ring I found. Why the heck couldn't I shoot with it? 0.10759493670886 10.8% [ 17 ]
Stuck in the trees and I couldn't move! PANIC!! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Why were all these people in GB standing by the null instead of killing Sand Golems like decent players? 0.082278481012658 8.2% [ 13 ]
I never got confused. I'm just THAT bright! 0.18987341772152 19.0% [ 30 ]
I'm an old player and still confused about a lot of things. 0.15189873417722 15.2% [ 24 ]
I'm only just starting out and lots of things confuse me! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Rainbow Hunter

Starshine
Ahh mem you rock mrgreen

Thank you and I linked to your timeline of the recent events too. 3nodding

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
If there is a help thread that needs sticking that also perfectly addresses the current zOMG! issues, then this would be it. Great Job with the thread, Mem! biggrin

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Memory Haunts You
Random Acts of Awesome
Memory Haunts You
Fluffy_the_Executioner

Random Acts of Awesome

You are all great and all, but can one of you clue me in about the current state of clan chat? Is it functioning? question

it works, but its broken.

you can trigger it after the Jabber error appears (generally, wait 10-20 minutes after it says "not connected to jabber" wink

after that, it will usually work for everyone on zOMG! at the time o3o

Trigger it how?

spam /cl several thousand times or it might work on the first try.

its pretty random, and im usually the first one to trigger it for MLH

Barton Sweetheart

Random Acts of Awesome
Memory Haunts You
Random Acts of Awesome
Memory Haunts You
Fluffy_the_Executioner

Random Acts of Awesome

You are all great and all, but can one of you clue me in about the current state of clan chat? Is it functioning? question

it works, but its broken.

you can trigger it after the Jabber error appears generally, wait 10-20 minutes after it says not connected to jabber)

after that, it will usually work for everyone on zOMG! at the time o3o

Trigger it how?

spam /cl several thousand times or it might work on the first try.

its pretty random, and im usually the first one to trigger it for MLH

Objection!

I trigger it too sometimes!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lol nice Mem. You need any help let us know. xd Some of you comments made me chuckle. You might want to link that guide that explains Ghi also...I have no idea where it's gone off to. >.>

Rainbow Hunter

VKiera
lol nice Mem. You need any help let us know. xd Some of you comments made me chuckle. You might want to link that guide that explains Ghi also...I have no idea where it's gone off to. >.>

Is it in PPC's list I included, or no?
I still have quite a bit of work... in the middle of editing the Overdone Questions and Suggestions still...

Rainbow Hunter

Almost done now, still editing a bit here and there.
And I still have to do the Events section!

Rainbow Hunter

Silk Kanishk
If there is a help thread that needs sticking that also perfectly addresses the current zOMG! issues, then this would be it. Great Job with the thread, Mem! biggrin

Thanks but I'm still working on it.
Need to do the Events section. Trying to figure out how to explain "dev meats" to new visitors. lol rolleyes

Rainbow Hunter

Could still use some advice on what to add to the "events" section and how the phrase it.

Haven't gotten round to it yet. razz

Destructive Bunny

I second the notion that this thread would make an excellent sticky ^^

Rainbow Hunter

Starshine
I second the notion that this thread would make an excellent sticky ^^

Thank you!
I think I'm mostly done, now.
Except that I really really really need to figure out what guilds and events to add. gonk
Any ideas?

Besides the Dev Meats. I know I want to write something about that but I'm still struggling with how to describe them. Maybe I need to add a screenie of what they're like?

Destructive Bunny

For ring issues #4, they can either buy an attack ring, or join a VG fluff farming crew until they get an attack ring. The crews there are very helpful once you explain the situation, I got my mule restarted that way. They can also ask on the forums for help if a VG crew won't take them.

The alternative solution is... Ninja you way to otami, there are several chests there with no mobs to guard them on screen, camp there until a chest spits out an attack ring.

I don't recommend the above solution, but thought I'd mention all possibilities :3

As for events, the dev meat is one, I'd describe it as 30 mins of casual chat on what Mav has been eating, 10 mins of srs news and an hour of spawns if JK turns up. While everyone can have fun and ask questions, it's quite hard to enjoy the spawns if your CL is low XD

Hazels weekly raffle might also be good to add, I'd also say Kit's order quest chain but you'd have to be quite advanced to do that. I'll keep an eye out for suitable ones :3

Rainbow Hunter

Starshine
For ring issues #4, they can either buy an attack ring, or join a VG fluff farming crew until they get an attack ring. The crews there are very helpful once you explain the situation, I got my mule restarted that way. They can also ask on the forums for help if a VG crew won't take them.

The alternative solution is... Ninja you way to otami, there are several chests there with no mobs to guard them on screen, camp there until a chest spits out an attack ring.

I don't recommend the above solution, but thought I'd mention all possibilities :3

As for events, the dev meat is one, I'd describe it as 30 mins of casual chat on what Mav has been eating, 10 mins of srs news and an hour of spawns if JK turns up. While everyone can have fun and ask questions, it's quite hard to enjoy the spawns if your CL is low XD

Hazels weekly raffle might also be good to add, I'd also say Kit's order quest chain but you'd have to be quite advanced to do that. I'll keep an eye out for suitable ones :3

THANK YOU! I had even completely overlooked that I had forgotten to fill out that ring issue 4. I'll quote you on it! biggrin

Destructive Bunny

Quoting me would be clunky gonk best to use your own words, more eloquent than mine at any stage xd

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Great job with this. Hope it helps clear things up for people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff