Welcome to Gaia! ::

What part of zOMG! was the first to confuse you? Elaborate in the topic, please! Let's talk! We've all had our "days"... :P

I couldn't find my way out of the null. 0.063291139240506 6.3% [ 10 ]
I didn't know what lag was and had no idea why I couldn't move. 0.056962025316456 5.7% [ 9 ]
I wondered what all that recrewting for smEB, smob, etc was about! 0.18354430379747 18.4% [ 29 ]
Why were there rings in the MP if I couldn't sell mine?!11! 0.075949367088608 7.6% [ 12 ]
The first buff ring I found. Why the heck couldn't I shoot with it? 0.10759493670886 10.8% [ 17 ]
Stuck in the trees and I couldn't move! PANIC!! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Why were all these people in GB standing by the null instead of killing Sand Golems like decent players? 0.082278481012658 8.2% [ 13 ]
I never got confused. I'm just THAT bright! 0.18987341772152 19.0% [ 30 ]
I'm an old player and still confused about a lot of things. 0.15189873417722 15.2% [ 24 ]
I'm only just starting out and lots of things confuse me! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Rainbow Hunter

Zealand_Aquarius
Mem you rock for macking this!

Its awesome emotion_awesome

Thank you, as you can see it's still partially in the making.
I'm going to work on the part about Clans, Guilds and Recrewting first, but I have zero experience with clans, so I may need some corrections from people who are actually in clans!
Does clan chat work at the moment?

Rainbow Hunter

The Assassin of Doom
remember to tell people that... you don't die in zOMG! you get dazed. The only way to die is by the System....
User Image
Also, Tips on staying "pure"...stay away from Marshall in SS.
~Hope this gives someone a good laugh....hoping...~

LOL but one point you have, I do need to add something about server cycling.
I wonder who the troll that's User Image <--ing this thread. /take out katana to defend Mem!

Rainbow Hunter

Fluffy_the_Executioner
I wonder who the troll that's User Image <--ing this thread. /take out katana to defend Mem!

That's very sweet of you but did you see what I wrote about that in the "don't panic!" section! rofl

Haters gonna hate. razz
Memory Haunts You
Fluffy_the_Executioner

That's very sweet of you but did you see what I wrote about that in the "don't panic!" section! rofl

Haters gonna hate. razz
Just wish the </3 doesn't exist, only <3. Spread the loving XP

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
You forgot to mention that any user who suggests PvP for zOMG! will be de-eyelashed, soaked in a carrot/3-bean soup, and sacrificed to the fire-pit in GB ninja

Rainbow Hunter

Random Acts of Awesome
You forgot to mention that any user who suggests PvP for zOMG! will be de-eyelashed, soaked in a carrot/3-bean soup, and sacrificed to the fire-pit in GB ninja

I should probably add a "list of frequent forum visitors who seem extraordinarily scary but actually wouldn't hurt a fly." You'd be on it. pirate

Edit: but yes, the pvp thing is on the top of my list for the "frequent questions & suggestions" part. Along with soulbound rings. heart

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Memory Haunts You
Random Acts of Awesome

I should probably add a "list of frequent forum visitors who seem extraordinarily scary but actually wouldn't hurt a fly." You'd be on it. pirate

Its the air of sarcasm i have to put on to assert my dominance in this forum emotion_dowant

Rainbow Hunter

Fluffy_the_Executioner

Random Acts of Awesome

You are all great and all, but can one of you clue me in about the current state of clan chat? Is it functioning? question
Memory Haunts You
Fluffy_the_Executioner

Random Acts of Awesome

You are all great and all, but can one of you clue me in about the current state of clan chat? Is it functioning? question

Let me join one and update you one this XDDDD
Last I joined was lucky 7 and the clan chat would pop up at random time. Scared the crap outta me many times. But that was before the eb nerf. Then Joined random clans after and never saw clan chat again. Just joined one 5 days ago and no clan chat T^T
So now I'm clan less.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Memory Haunts You
Fluffy_the_Executioner

Random Acts of Awesome

it works, but its broken.

you can trigger it after the Jabber error appears (generally, wait 10-20 minutes after it says "not connected to jabber" wink

after that, it will usually work for everyone on zOMG! at the time o3o

Rainbow Hunter

Random Acts of Awesome
Memory Haunts You
Fluffy_the_Executioner

Random Acts of Awesome

it works, but its broken.

you can trigger it after the Jabber error appears (generally, wait 10-20 minutes after it says "not connected to jabber" wink

after that, it will usually work for everyone on zOMG! at the time o3o

Trigger it how?

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Memory Haunts You
The Assassin of Doom
remember to tell people that... you don't die in zOMG! you get dazed. The only way to die is by the System....
User Image
Also, Tips on staying "pure"...stay away from Marshall in SS.
~Hope this gives someone a good laugh....hoping...~

LOL but one point you have, I do need to add something about server cycling.

Ya, if you want to use my pic you can smile

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Memory Haunts You

You also might want to put down shortcut keys:
To sit: "K"
To Stand: "K"
Map: "M"
Also, you might want to tell how to heal and the rings for that. (The differences between Bandage, Wish, Diagnose and Defib).

Rainbow Hunter

WideEyed
blaugh
Positive, Upbeat and Informative.

Love it Mem! smile

Thank you WideEyed, you are ever so kind! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers