Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think ZOMG team campaigns could be better organised??

Hell yes! 0.51111111111111 51.1% [ 23 ]
There is need for improvement 0.28888888888889 28.9% [ 13 ]
No it's fine just the way it is 0.2 20.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Hello Everyone,

I thought i would start this thread to highlight the anarchy that happens when assigning of rings and i might just have an answer.

I have recently been playing in shallow seas and having a hard time co-operating with fellow members.

My proposal is when a team is at the maximum capabilities (6) then a little popup window would show for team leader as to:

1. the rings needed for that campaign - pictures clearly displayed
2. the users names if they do have these items equipped.

which should look something like this :

User Image

Thanks for reading- if you feel like this is a good idea please write in the thread below smile

Alot of responses are fairly positive about the suggestion i made.Many people have thought about expanding ring set not only to buffs but to attack rings/healing- great work everyone biggrin

OMFG! THIS IDEA IS BRILLIANT!

YES YES YES!
I would use this sooooooooo much!

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
That would REALLLLLLY help in SS runs!!! but i think they have their hands full atm with BB and zOMG things, but that'd be awesome!!!
You have just blown my mind with how good an idea that is.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Veag
You have just blown my mind with how good an idea that is.

giggles i'm glad you liked it smile

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Real DevilNinja
That would REALLLLLLY help in SS runs!!! but i think they have their hands full atm with BB and zOMG things, but that'd be awesome!!!

True they are working hard getting new area's open but a girl can dream biggrin

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
doo be doo

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
This is actually a really great idea. It would save the time of having to open up everyone's character info and figuring out who has what and possibly missing one or duplicating another because you're looking at 5 ring panels all at once.

I should think the panel should be either fully customizable - i.e. you can select which rings you want to check for, or it checks for all buffs at once since it'd come in handy for every instance.

Granted, I think it might be a little unwieldy for the beginners. In most of the starting areas you have to survive without a single buff. It would take some figuring out - maybe make it an option, or possibly you can assign someone to be the buff checker. There are a lot of people who are actually really good at doing that kind of thing.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Chisuchina
This is actually a really great idea. It would save the time of having to open up everyone's character info and figuring out who has what and possibly missing one or duplicating another because you're looking at 5 ring panels all at once.

I should think the panel should be either fully customizable - i.e. you can select which rings you want to check for, or it checks for all buffs at once since it'd come in handy for every instance.

Granted, I think it might be a little unwieldy for the beginners. In most of the starting areas you have to survive without a single buff. It would take some figuring out - maybe make it an option, or possibly you can assign someone to be the buff checker. There are a lot of people who are actually really good at doing that kind of thing.

There are very good buff checkers but recently i have been around people that are inexperienced in buff checking/ dont like it.

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
lol, I can't stand buff checking myself, but I'll do it if no one else in my crew wants to/knows how.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Chisuchina
lol, I can't stand buff checking myself, but I'll do it if no one else in my crew wants to/knows how.

buff checking for me = confusing (due to characher profiles+conflicting information from users)

also this would be a really good thing if say someone left campaign early or server has booted that person off

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
THIISSSSSSSS

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Prusset
THIISSSSSSSS

This is your life?
this has potential?
this is a play?

what are you trying to say?

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
daydreamkitty
Prusset
THIISSSSSSSS

This is your life?
this has potential?
this is a play?

BARKBARKTimmy's in the well.

All of the above.

Need a list. I'm tired of wasting hours of my life waiting for people to get their rings in order. This has MAJOR potential. And I'd probably go back to zomg if this gets passed.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Prusset
daydreamkitty
Prusset
THIISSSSSSSS

This is your life?
this has potential?
this is a play?

BARKBARKTimmy's in the well.

All of the above.

Need a list. I'm tired of wasting hours of my life waiting for people to get their rings in order. This has MAJOR potential. And I'd probably go back to zomg if this gets passed.

Well like my auntie says: If you have a list your more organised.

on the topic of buff checks its sometimes taken 45 mins to get rings in order then in campagin people start to leave sigh crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff