Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
IMOAoC
sign ~rolls up a news paper and bops him on the head~
This is a suggestion? What the hell?
if you were one of the people making the game, you'd know you can't just make it in a year
What, might a narcissist like me ask, are you talking about?
kevo3201
i really do luv it want it right now plz i can't wait any longer

Congratulations on being the five-hundredth n00b with no patience to make this kind of thread... this WEEK.

No one cares that you can't wait, and whining about it isn't going to make the game come out any sooner.

Foo'.
You all didnt have to be so mean to him.

You were a "noob" once also.

And to the owner of this topic or..."suggestion" maybe you should just try to be patient? The longer it takes them to make, means the more features and content the game will have. If they rush the game this very second, it will be very in-complete and not very good. We should wait a while and wait for Qixter to make this game very fun to play alright? ^_^
Tessenjitsu

And to the owner of this topic or..."suggestion" maybe you should just try to be patient? The longer it takes them to make, means the more features and content the game will have. If they rush the game this very second, it will be very in-complete and not very good. We should wait a while and wait for Qixter to make this game very fun to play alright? ^_^

-Actually yeah I did, gotta keep up my rep, and I'm no good at being nice.

-No, I was a "newbie" once, but never a "n00b". I always used perfect grammar and spelling and I always read all the announcements and stickys before posting in a forum, from the first week I was on Gaia. I'm just OC like that.
The Right Honorable MG
Tessenjitsu

-Actually yeah I did, gotta keep up my rep, and I'm no good at being nice.

-No, I was a "newbie" once, but never a "n00b". I always used perfect grammar and spelling and I always read all the announcements and stickys before posting in a forum, from the first week I was on Gaia. I'm just OC like that.

Stop acting like I used to please, it will only get you into trouble. Trust me.

Invisible Giver

The Undead Suitor
IMOAoC
sign ~rolls up a news paper and bops him on the head~
i wasn't being mean i was shunning xd
ive waited so long that my cheese_whine or gone sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers