Welcome to Gaia! ::

Someone please help! I was fighting lanterns in Zen Gardens and got bumped into the bamboo. Now I cannot get out of it. I tried typing /stuck in the chat box, but nothing happened. What can I do to remedy this????

No Hero

option one: refresh
option two: click around and try to get out
Three: let things kill you so you can get to null
Four: type "/stuck" in the chat, and press enter.

Summery Spirit

13,600 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Popular Humorist

12,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
or wait til the server refreshes. lol
Thanks everyone. I've tried all of your suggestions and I'm still stuck. Guess I'll contact customer support to see if they can help.

Borg

fun yum fun! [BURP!] =we have discovered!= [NO! DO NOT TELL THE ONES THAT MOVE!!] =shh they are caught and it is too late!= [BUT WHAT IF THEY BECOME FREE?] =we do not care they will be only bones and aglets by thennnn!!! the ones that moves about we have discovered taste of soylent green!!! [BUT SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLES!!!!] =in all knowledge is beginnings in all endings forgetfulness!!! we will not let this one go she is food for our thoughts!!! [YES!! FOOOOD!!! PLEASE SIRS MAY I HAVE S'MORES?] =wicked wicked crunchable and munchable we will now eats all who come near!!!= [COME CLOSER I HAVE A ZAGNUT BAR!!!] =it passessss the ketchupzz=

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
hmmm you can also try dc'ing from that server and reconnecting to the other, it might just help.

Newbie Noob

raggedy grrl
fun yum fun! [BURP!] =we have discovered!= [NO! DO NOT TELL THE ONES THAT MOVE!!] =shh they are caught and it is too late!= [BUT WHAT IF THEY BECOME FREE?] =we do not care they will be only bones and aglets by thennnn!!! the ones that moves about we have discovered taste of soylent green!!! [BUT SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLES!!!!] =in all knowledge is beginnings in all endings forgetfulness!!! we will not let this one go she is food for our thoughts!!! [YES!! FOOOOD!!! PLEASE SIRS MAY I HAVE S'MORES?] =wicked wicked crunchable and munchable we will now eats all who come near!!!= [COME CLOSER I HAVE A ZAGNUT BAR!!!] =it passessss the ketchupzz=

rofl rofl rofl is see what you did... rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces