<3 </3

What do you think of the game?

Wonderful! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Good 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Ok 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Bad 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Horrible! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

My god, why is everyone so upset over this. Almost every thread I see here is some kind of negitive attack. Honestly, this thing can't be the most emmaculate perfact thing ever. Everyone's standards were set SO high that now they canno't be reached. You need to realise that not every single idea everyone has can't be incorperated. Everyone needs to chill. It's fine to put out your idea to everyone, but sheesh, you don't need to yell and go "THIS SUCKS!". Calmly say what you think is a good and not so good idea.

Personally, I'm satisfied with what I see. Its obivous that this isn't and can't the latest and greatest game ever since its just something online. So far I like the ideas, I think the power rings is a great idea because it keeps the playing field level. I understand that they canno't use our avi's items because it would create extreme inflation and extreme imbalence. Mabye, somewhere down the line they will make a second part or something where people can use them. As a start I think this is very well done.
Yea, why is everyone so upset? An youre right, Weve built up SO much expetation, theres no way to live up to it... nicely said
Stop complaining about people complaining!
mad

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
:O

I knew exactly what to expect from it, so I'm not hyping it up too high.

But yeah, I like the rings idea too. whee
Im more for complaining than i am these awful clan forums. >.>

Complaining is good actually for the community. It lets the admins know what we dont want, so they dont mess up and we dont hate them >.<

It also lets them know what we want, allowing them to make that and making the community better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff