Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the patience of people on this forum driving you insane?

Yes 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 8 ]
No 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

The reading level of this forum is absolutely awful. Every thread is filled with mindless emoticons and messages which farmiliarate with this;

'wen iz it gna come out den?' (You'd think that the message of "WE DON'T KNOW, NOW CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE" would sink in much faster.)

Another one is;

'omg i ad dis great idea, we cud use our weapons in the battle sistim insted of rings lol!!!1'

My advice to you is this;

Stop complaining, be patient, and only make helpful contributions, if any at all.
Nice post but you have obviously only been on this forum for a matter of seconds, you've taken no time to read any of the threads that are pro-ring or pro-weapon and seen any of the good debates hidden in them behind the wall of noobs

Interesting Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
My suggestion to you is to go drink a nice cup of STFU.

Making a thread that bitches about people being tards is NOT a good counter-solution.

Besides, plenty of people have made threads like this already, go necro one of them and don't make your own. talk2hand
Orochimaru1993
Stop complaining, be patient, and only make helpful contributions, if any at all.

I can get behind this statement...

The only problem is no one but the devs can really say what's "helpful."
Gaia, thy art cruel! Anyway, valid points. Just put in a slightly...irrelevant way.

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*claps*

It should be mandatory for everyone to have to click and view all the Stickies first before they can even try to post in the forums. Then may be someone out of the 200 n00bs might actually read one of those and see that theres no set date for the BS's release for they bother asking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff