Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Option for ingame invisibility?

Yes! 0.84375 84.4% [ 27 ]
Other (post) 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Mega Hoarder

Some of us play various games in zomg, like Hide & Seek, or hunts, or whatever. During these games it would be very helpful to have the ability to turn your friend dot off of others maps.

Someone suggested calling it "Stealth Mode".

It would be liked by both stalkers and stalkees, lol, as well as the game players.

Also, some sort of in game timer/stopwatch would be useful. For more on this idea, please see jzmajor's thread, HERE
3nodding

EDIT: I don't mean these should be any kind of priority, they are just minor suggestiions so we can play these games.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
i like the first idea!
the second one.. hmm not so sure about that one lol

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Off of other maps? sweatdrop

Bashful Sex Symbol

Quintafeira12
Off of other maps? sweatdrop

She means the ability to take away the dot representing you on the PDA map of your crew, so you can be absolutely sure they aren't cheating.

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
I could see an "invisible mode", useful for hide&seek kind of thing and when you don't wanna be bugged.

Also, certain tools that can be used in crews such as a timer like you said which can appear in a little widget on all your crew member's screens (also being collapsable for those who don't want it) would be AWESOME.

Perfect Saint

I'd like a stealth mode as well.

Benevolent Codger

The first seems completely reasonable - the mainsite offers an 'invisible' mode, so why not the game? I'd probably suggest that it default to 'off' each time you start the game, though - in a game as focused around group activity as this one, the ability to set yourself to 'invisible' and forget could be detrimental to the gameplay.

The second reminds me of the seemingly random features of the Pokétch from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. Honestly, I don't see any reason why our in-game PDA shouldn't have these functionalities, but I can see why they wouldn't be a priority... sweatdrop

Mega Hoarder

Red Kutai

The first seems completely reasonable - the mainsite offers an 'invisible' mode, so why not the game? I'd probably suggest that it default to 'off' each time you start the game, though - in a game as focused around group activity as this one, the ability to set yourself to 'invisible' and forget could be detrimental to the gameplay.

The second reminds me of the seemingly random features of the Pokétch from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl. Honestly, I don't see any reason why our in-game PDA shouldn't have these functionalities, but I can see why they wouldn't be a priority... sweatdrop

Well, yes, neither is a priority, just a small suggestion to facilitate the games we play.

Friendly Trader

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
I think that they should make Zomg so that it can let you go to the pier in buccaneer boardwalk with using gold instead of gaia-cash. not everyone can afford gaia cash like many people do. Some of us don't have much or any for that matter. If they do this more people would want to come in that area without much stopping them. Second of all they should add a place like "The She Wolf Den" with some other name in places like the Otami Ruins and Gold Beach. They should allow players with levels of 10.0 go into Aekea. They should keep it from being blocked only to those players. They shuld also change it so players can raise their levels to levels like15.0. This is only a suggestion. IT doesn't completely have to be changed accordigly. Hope this may occur eventually.
BY:Bafusy

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Red Kutai

I lurved those features ;o;

Well not really, but still...

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
bafusy
I think that they should make Zomg so that it can let you go to the pier in buccaneer boardwalk with using gold instead of gaia-cash. not everyone can afford gaia cash like many people do. Some of us don't have much or any for that matter. If they do this more people would want to come in that area without much stopping them.

You can buy the ticket off the mp from other users for gold here.

bafusy
Second of all they should add a place like "The She Wolf Den" with some other name in places like the Otami Ruins and Gold Beach.

Duneslame and the Throne room are also instances where you stay on one screen in a limited space. Any more similar and it would get boring.

bafusy
They should allow players with levels of 10.0 go into Aekea. They should keep it from being blocked only to those players. They shuld also change it so players can raise their levels to levels like15.0.

That would be rather difficult as Aekea hasn't been created yet. But I do agree when they do create and then open it, depending on how they decide to release it, it would be a good idea to only let those who are 10.0 (or have beaten the EB?) to move on. Also, with no enemies that are powerful enough to take on CL 15.0s letting us be that high would be pointless unless we got new content with higher leveled monsters to go with it.

Fak that was a long reply X_X

Fanatical Consumer

bafusy
I think that they should make Zomg so that it can let you go to the pier in buccaneer boardwalk with using gold instead of gaia-cash. not everyone can afford gaia cash like many people do. Some of us don't have much or any for that matter. If they do this more people would want to come in that area without much stopping them. Second of all they should add a place like "The She Wolf Den" with some other name in places like the Otami Ruins and Gold Beach. They should allow players with levels of 10.0 go into Aekea. They should keep it from being blocked only to those players. They shuld also change it so players can raise their levels to levels like15.0. This is only a suggestion. IT doesn't completely have to be changed accordigly. Hope this may occur eventually.
BY:Bafusy

1. You can buy the headstart ticket with gold in the MP, or wait until it is open to the public.
2.Gold Beach has Duneslam. Otami has Throne Room.
3. Aekea doesn't exist yet.
4. Why would they raise the level cap without having Animated of the same CL?

Mega Hoarder

you guys are off topic, but I believe JK has said they will be raising the level cap.

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
RafiCat
you guys are off topic, but I believe JK has said they will be raising the level cap.

Awww sorry, I tend to do that D:

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I support both. The first can go in Options, the second can be a new tab on the PDA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff