Other (post) 0.15625 15.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Mega Hoarder

eliza_bunnypooh
Red Kutai
eliza_bunnypooh
RafiCat
bump - because I really want that stealth mode option! Before July 28 please... xd

:/ just because you want it and a handful of other people want it doesnt mean the devs are going to drop everything else theyre working on to satisfy a birthday wish

And it was never implied that they would. However, bringing attention to an idea is the most appropriate way to increase its chance of being implemented; and that's all this this thread is here to do. Hoping for something to be added to the game is not an indicator of conceit...

the person is asking for its suggestions to be added to the game before its birthday so it could be a kind of birthday gift...but evs

it's something that many people want, would be relatively easy to implement, and yeah, it would be nice if it's added before my birthday as I want to have a hide and seek game on that day with a big prize.

so???

Mega Hoarder

Red Kutai
eliza_bunnypooh
Red Kutai
eliza_bunnypooh
RafiCat
bump - because I really want that stealth mode option! Before July 28 please... xd

:/ just because you want it and a handful of other people want it doesnt mean the devs are going to drop everything else theyre working on to satisfy a birthday wish

And it was never implied that they would. However, bringing attention to an idea is the most appropriate way to increase its chance of being implemented; and that's all this this thread is here to do. Hoping for something to be added to the game is not an indicator of conceit...

the person is asking for its suggestions to be added to the game before its birthday so it could be a kind of birthday gift...but evs

It would be convenient for her if it were, of course; she would like the feature implemented before a date on which she hopes to use it. But she's not demanding anything, and especially not anything unreasonable. And I'm sure that she would cede (as I do) that it's a good addition to the game, whether it's made by July 28th, or not... 3nodding

exactly! Thanks Red heart You say things much nicer than I would... xd

Salty Aggressor

=_= this frustrates me...so i shall leave you people to your games

Mega Hoarder

Just to update you all, at a recent meat, I brought the stealth mode idea up to [ JK ], who said he liked it, so hopefully we will get it sooner or later.

And a good thing too since there seems to be an epidemic of stalking!

Indebted Hero

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
RafiCat
Just to update you all, at a recent meat, I brought the stealth mode idea up to [ JK ], who said he liked it, so hopefully we will get it sooner or later.

I like the stealth idea, being invisible on the map as a blue dot. As for the red dot, it must be visible always. biggrin

Mega Hoarder

kadesha
RafiCat

I like the stealth idea, being invisible on the map as a blue dot. As for the red dot, it must be visible always. biggrin

Yes, it shouldn't affect crew dots.

Mega Hoarder

I once suggested a timer, way back when. But I think some people took it as a time limit. O:

Mega Hoarder

jzmajor

I once suggested a timer, way back when. But I think some people took it as a time limit. O:

Oh, I never saw your suggestion... Do you want to give me the link and I'll put it in the op?

I just find it too hard to remember to look at the clock! xd
RafiCat
jzmajor

Oh, I never saw your suggestion... Do you want to give me the link and I'll put it in the op?

Yeah, its in the post, where I said "suggested a timer". But for times sake, its this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/timer/t.60359119/ 3nodding
I know what you mean. c:

Mega Hoarder

jzmajor
RafiCat
jzmajor

Yeah, its in the post, where I said "suggested a timer". But for times sake, its this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/timer/t.60359119/ 3nodding
I know what you mean. c:

oh, duh redface

I'm tired, lol

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
invisibility would be awesome ninja

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
You guys play hide and seek? .__.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
zothaq

problem? dramallama

Mega Hoarder

zothaq

Yes, it's fun. But not cool when someone cheats... and I have run into people cheating. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff