Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Smoker

9,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
WTF??? So what I got from this thread is 1) zomg doesn't make gaia any money 2) no one in the staff knows how to fix/add stuff to zomg w/out restarting the whole system and redoing it and 3) because of 1 and 2 there not doing crap w zomg? damn, it makes me feel like all them hours i played was a waste of my time! scream
Super Shy Kitty
WTF??? So what I got from this thread is 1) zomg doesn't make gaia any money 2) no one in the staff knows how to fix/add stuff to zomg w/out restarting the whole system and redoing it and 3) because of 1 and 2 there not doing crap w zomg? damn, it makes me feel like all them hours i played was a waste of my time! scream

yeah, number two is what happen they fired the only guy that kew how to script it.

Shy Smoker

9,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Demon of Song
Super Shy Kitty

yeah, number two is what happen they fired the only guy that kew how to script it.

That is ridiculous!! why fire the only one who could do it? ppl r gonna get mad when they get to the end of the game fast as hell like WTF THATS IT??
Super Shy Kitty
Demon of Song
Super Shy Kitty

That is ridiculous!! why fire the only one who could do it? ppl r gonna get mad when they get to the end of the game fast as hell like WTF THATS IT??

one word, tentacl.

Anxious Duck

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Why would they fire the guy for tentacl? o3o

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
What's tentacl?

Salty Aggressor

ur really late in seeing that thread yo..

FYI they have been trying to fix the bugs but the tech is too old

Unbeatable Lunatic

at this point I rather them have them redo zomg from ground up with the new tech, just somehow import or zomg items to the zomg 2.0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff