Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
I would think the link should take you to wherever you left your avi, not directly to the person. Heck, I don't even need a link, just tell me what server someone is on!
That sounds cool.

I'll just keep asking it every week, lol!

If I remember about ATA... I often forget.
I always try to get my questions on the first page.

Mega Hoarder

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
I would think the link should take you to wherever you left your avi, not directly to the person. Heck, I don't even need a link, just tell me what server someone is on!
That sounds cool.

I'll just keep asking it every week, lol!

If I remember about ATA... I often forget.
I always try to get my questions on the first page.

if I hadn't been online when I got the notice, I would have totally forgotten about it. What time do they open it for questions?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
RafiCat
if I hadn't been online when I got the notice, I would have totally forgotten about it. What time do they open it for questions?
5pm PST.

Mega Hoarder

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
5pm PST.

ok thanks! smile

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
5pm PST.

ok thanks! smile
No problem.

Mega Hoarder

finally got a response to a question I have posted in several ata's:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-04-22-2013/t.85658399_159/#159
siskataya
RafiCat

Could you please add a notice in the friends section on our My Gaia page that tells us when a friend is playing zOMG! and what server they are on? Like the one that says if they're in towns or forums.

It doesn't need to be a link - if we know what server we can find them!

I can pass along the suggestion!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
RafiCat

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-04-22-2013/t.85658399_159/#159
siskataya
RafiCat

Could you please add a notice in the friends section on our My Gaia page that tells us when a friend is playing zOMG! and what server they are on? Like the one that says if they're in towns or forums.

Hope this happens.

Fashionable Businesswoman

12,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
RafiCat

siskataya
RafiCat

I'd be content with blue dots on the world map, I don't mind a server hop or two to find friends to crew with.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Reply from Lanzer.

lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fixes: Will the recent layoffs hinder the progress of the glitch repairs?

zOMG fixes are not affected, and we might be able to get more help sometime soon.

Shy Noob

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Reply from Lanzer.

lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fixes: Will the recent layoffs hinder the progress of the glitch repairs?

zOMG fixes are not affected, and we might be able to get more help sometime soon.

Omg yay.
emotion_kirakira

Mega Hoarder

from 4/29/13 AtA
Lanzer
RafiCat

There's a rumor that there is a 1 million gold payout possible in the zOMG! Daily Chance... is this true?
If so, what are the odds? Has anyone ever gotten it?

Yes that is true, it's still here today. I don' t have the list of winners at hand at the moment, sorry.

Also:

gataka
RafiCat

There's a rumor that there is a 1 million gold payout possible in the zOMG! Daily Chance... is this true?
If so, what are the odds? Has anyone ever gotten it?

Well, there's a Qixter quote somewhere...here:
Qixter

The chance to get 1 million gold is 3 in 100,000...but there is definitely a chance.

There's a bunch of daily chances, so I guess there's technically a better chance than that "per day".

From 2k9. Doubt it changed since.

And I think I recall someone reporting winning, screenshot as proof, let's see if I can find that...

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
RafiCat
Sweet.

Mega Hoarder

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
Sweet.

not bad odds, I'm not good at odds, but with 9 DCs, doesn't that work out to 1 in 3703 ?

which would mean you should get it if you pick up all 9 every day for a little over 10 years, lol xd

But seriously, much better odds than I expected!

And maybe some people will see that post and decide to start playing... wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces