• Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I see you post in almost every AtA and it hurts when they totally go over the question you have for zOMG! and answer another question you posted in the same post. emotion_donotwant

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
hahacaseyx_
I see you post in almost every AtA and it hurts when they totally go over the question you have for zOMG! and answer another question you posted in the same post. emotion_donotwant
Sometimes, they'll respond to my zOMG! questions if they have any answers to them.

IRL Cat

is zomg alive yet

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Invisible Citizen

Is it ATA already? xP

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Sisky's reply to my ATA question.

siskataya
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

Yes actually, I do have news on this! I just need to go post in the thread. Several bugs have recently been fixed, and some of them were pretty pesky. The Gnome General issues have been fixed, the treasure chests at the Undersea Cliffs has been fixed, and several bugs affecting the Buzz Saw area have been fixed- yay!

I'll continue to post when we have more info. Also, I'll be posting soon to get some assistance for helping to test the endgame area bugs. I'll actually need advanced players to help go into this area and play with myself and a dev to help find the issues affecting this area. We need this actual gameplay feedback to pinpoint some of the problems.

Hope this is helpful info! biggrin
Sisky

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

IRL Cat

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Sisky's reply to my ATA question.

siskataya
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

Yes actually, I do have news on this! I just need to go post in the thread. Several bugs have recently been fixed, and some of them were pretty pesky. The Gnome General issues have been fixed, the treasure chests at the Undersea Cliffs has been fixed, and several bugs affecting the Buzz Saw area have been fixed- yay!

I'll continue to post when we have more info. Also, I'll be posting soon to get some assistance for helping to test the endgame area bugs. I'll actually need advanced players to help go into this area and play with myself and a dev to help find the issues affecting this area. We need this actual gameplay feedback to pinpoint some of the problems.

Hope this is helpful info! biggrin
Sisky
i'd be willing to do that, though it's obviously gonna be people like omnileech who are chosen

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.
Yaar! I won't be bugging them over giving us our holiday events anymore. pirate I'm just gonna ask them about conducting meets on zOMG! 3nodding
siskataya
Felis Hircus
Hi Admins. I'm not sure if you ever noticed. But during the zOMG! meet on Gaia anniversary, The server that Sisky and the others were on completely filled up which hasn't happened for years. Would it be possible to have more such zOMG! meetings to increase popularity for zOMG?!

I'm glad you asked this question! We're planning to start going into zOMG! and other areas more and hanging out biggrin

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Felis Hircus
siskataya
Felis Hircus
Hi Admins. I'm not sure if you ever noticed. But during the zOMG! meet on Gaia anniversary, The server that Sisky and the others were on completely filled up which hasn't happened for years. Would it be possible to have more such zOMG! meetings to increase popularity for zOMG?!

I'm glad you asked this question! We're planning to start going into zOMG! and other areas more and hanging out biggrin
Awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces