24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
It starts at 5pm pst/8pm est.

Desirable Cat

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
It starts at 5pm pst/8pm est.
Thank you. Definitely planning to be there, and hopefully dragging along bf and friend who plays too to mob them... <__<;... I hope it opens their eyes. sweatdrop

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Just realized that I'll be getting off work when the ATA starts tomorrow. I'll probably still miss it though... Not sure when I'll be on tomorrow evening.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
I will try to make my first ATA meeting tomorrow.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Cool. Hope to see you there.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I will most definitely be there, and would love it if we could present a mature, united and coherant front to the Admins.

Have we discussed exactly what it is we want to say and how we want to say it?

I think we would be better served by presenting a strong and consistant message rather than having it turn into a mob scene wth everybody hollering different and really unrelated questions a la the Friday Dev Meats.

Hygienic Lover

10,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
Most defs going to be there.
Although I'm not to sure what to ask. Other then Why? why did you take away our only developer/artist. gonk

Retro Punk

WideEyed
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I will most definitely be there, and would love it if we could present a mature, united and coherant front to the Admins.

Have we discussed exactly what it is we want to say and how we want to say it?

I think we would be better served by presenting a strong and consistant message rather than having it turn into a mob scene wth everybody hollering different and really unrelated questions a la the Friday Dev Meats.

A plan is good idea to have.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
One point everybody should point out is their nasty habit of releasing and not maintaining their features.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
It's on! Get in there, z!Fers!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Well, the latest ATA just ended. That was the longest ATA that I have ever participated in. Anyway, below is Lanzer's response to my post.

Lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer.

When will you stop this vicious cycle of releasing and abandoning new features? All this is doing is giving your site a bad reputation of not being able to maintain your features. The only reason Homes and Towns are getting updates now is because the userbase had to keep pestering you about it until something was done. Now, I hear that zOMG! is getting shelved so that you can focus on more facebook games.

Why so much emphasis on facebook? Have you forgotten about Gaiaonline and its users? Have you even thought to promote this site and its features through your facebook games? I find this to be upsetting and a bad business move. I know you're better than this. Time to shape up or ship out.

Since zOMG! isn't going to be getting updates anytime soon, can you allow swarf some time to fix the game's glitches? Like the orb count visual glitch, the lag, the broken quest chains and silent NPCs. How can you expect to get more people playing zOMG! if it's broken? And another thing. Can you at least release DMS to the public permanently and add games to Buccaneer Boardwalk?

Edit: Here's something else that I would like to know. If you have a separate team working on facebook games, why pull staff from Gaia's features to work on them?

We'd love to do more for Gaians but one challenge we have is that we had been building features and event for 9 years now. With 3 dozen games and features it is an impossible task to update everything at once, and unfortunately most updates are done when it's overdue for an update.

At Gaia we continue to have a team that's focused on serving Gaia members, while there are other teams building other things. It's a simple equation where Gaiaonline can support X number of devs and artists, while other titles can support Y number of devs. If we don't make other games, we would not have X+Y number of staff in the company, and we would only have X number of staff on board. Hope that makes sense...

Retro Punk

so is there an ATA archive??

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
GuinAoiichi
so is there an ATA archive??
In the Gaia News and Updates forum.

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
Too bad that we now find out (through Swarf) the REAL reasons Gaia is kicking zOMG to the side... along with Booty Grab.. rolleyes

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
What's going on with Booty Grab?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers