• Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
scullylam
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
scullylam
bump due to importance!!!

also include why is it that gaia is focusing more attention on facebook when really zomg deserves more devs on the team. and if moving of the zomg forum was to make room for more non-gaia games to take its place.
I'll make sure to bring it up.

thanks. if you need a thread link relating to the facebook thing, let me know. it's just, it seems at that nycc thing, dj helsing announced gaia was to bring out more facebook games.
Yuck. The site has enough facebook games to keep the users entertained. They need to focus on their own features.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

You said it. Facebook is just aiming to completely take over Gaia Online. They said it themselves. They want to dominate the world of social networking.

TREAT!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I don't have a problem with facebook. But the CEO really needs to stop trying to turn Gaia into a copy of facebook.

Questionable Genius

I have my question for ATA already typed up and waiting. smile We need to get several users ready with zomg-related questions once ATA starts.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Mademoiselle Kit
I have my question for ATA already typed up and waiting. smile We need to get several users ready with zomg-related questions once ATA starts.
Indeed.
I am so wasting my question by asking my name.
250k says Lanzer doesn't know.

Questionable Genius

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Come on, people! Post those zOMG! questions!

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perhaps saying we want to burn the CEO was a bit much.. sweatdrop

Questionable Genius

Chokin

in effigy. We want to burn the CEO in effigy, not the actual CEO itself.

And it's not far off from the mark, to be honest. neutral Considering the sheer number of tips I'm getting on that comment...

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Mademoiselle Kit
Chokin

And it's not far off from the mark, to be honest. neutral Considering the sheer number of tips I'm getting on that comment...

The symbolism is what matters.
I still found it in poor taste, but have it your way.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Wish they stop skirting around our questions and give us straight answers.

Questionable Genius

Chokin
Mademoiselle Kit
Chokin

The symbolism is what matters.
I still found it in poor taste, but have it your way.
Yes it was in poor taste, but I can be in pretty poor taste when I'm pissed off. The fact that Lanzer and Pan are ignoring every zomg related question despite the fact that zomg questions outnumber other questions pisses me off even more.

Barton Sweetheart

KIT Lanzer answered you!

Questionable Genius

Just noticed. Here's what he said:

Lanzer
It is my wish that we can keep a large team building more features and expanding zOMG, as it's a great game that we put a ton of resources building and it's a fun game for many of you Gaians. At the same time, however, the resources within Gaia stretches thin and continued expansion of zOMG continued to be a challenge.

Suite honestly, the support for zOMG wasn't enough to sustain a larger team. Everyone love the game given the amount of time we put into it, and as a means to measure whether we can keep a team going we asked for your support to see if it's possible. We really appreciate the support for those who love the game and back us up financially. When we tally the total, unfortunately the amount is not high enough due to the limited amount of players on zOMG.

Everyone is still trying to do whatever they can, whenever they can as we know how much you love the game and so do we. I wish I have a better answer for you but unfortunately I can't at this time. Nobody wants to stop supporting zOMG, but we're in a really tight bind for resources right now. Sorry.

stare

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Mademoiselle Kit
Just noticed. Here's what he said:

Lanzer
It is my wish that we can keep a large team building more features and expanding zOMG, as it's a great game that we put a ton of resources building and it's a fun game for many of you Gaians. At the same time, however, the resources within Gaia stretches thin and continued expansion of zOMG continued to be a challenge.

Suite honestly, the support for zOMG wasn't enough to sustain a larger team. Everyone love the game given the amount of time we put into it, and as a means to measure whether we can keep a team going we asked for your support to see if it's possible. We really appreciate the support for those who love the game and back us up financially. When we tally the total, unfortunately the amount is not high enough due to the limited amount of players on zOMG.

Everyone is still trying to do whatever they can, whenever they can as we know how much you love the game and so do we. I wish I have a better answer for you but unfortunately I can't at this time. Nobody wants to stop supporting zOMG, but we're in a really tight bind for resources right now. Sorry.

stare
Isn't that his usual answer to any questions relating to zOMG!? It's getting old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff