Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Prophet

User Image
What is s2mob?

It's speed smob with everyone using Diagnose, and no other heals.

Benefits of s2mob:

★7-9 minute rounds (CHECK out screenies!)★You can VEGGIE (no meat)★2 passives!

Warning: s2mob is a TEAM effort in order for it to be efficient. :3 So please, be a team.

Table of Contents:
RingSets
Techique to Succeed
SHORT Version of GUIDE
WHY it works/Screenies
Special thanks to:
Q/A

If you would like to try this out, sign up by PMing me. I will be doing 2 rounds a week for now, and I will send the information to you!

Quote:
Please know that this strategy was revived by a group of 6 people who wanted to have FUN. F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!
-Sponsored by Spongebob Squarepants

Liberal Prophet

User Image
Ring sets (recommended):

★SR=Sugar Rush
(Speeds up the process)

★FF=Fortune's Favor
(Who doesn't like the extra luck?)

★Integ = Integrity (Note Fitness does the same thing, but not as great).
(Helps with stamina, luck, health regain, and well, everything)

★Sh = Sweetheart (optional)
(That extra health is sexy
BACON!)

Lead:
Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Fleet Passive(Integ or FF)Passive(SR)

Co-fleeter: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Buff Buff Fleet Passive(SR)
Lure'ee: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Buff Buff Meat Passive(SR)
Player 4: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Buff Buff Passive (Integ or FF) Passive(SR)
Player 5: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Buff Buff Passive (Integ or FF) Passive(SR)
Player 6: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Buff Buff Passive (Integ or FF) Passive(SR)

ANOTHER Suggested Ring Set (mainly for SMEB):
And thank you Sea & others for helping out on this one!

Lead: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Fleet Passive(Integ or FF)Passive(SR)
Co-fleeter: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Buff Buff Fleet Passive(SR)
Lure'ee: Diagnose Attack Attack Attack Buff Buff Meat Passive(SR)
Adren: : Diagnose Hot Foot (for the adren effect) Attack Attack Buff Buff Passive (Integ or FF) Passive(SR)
Knifer: Diagnose Shuriken(for the knife effect) Attack Attack Buff Buff Passive (Integ or FF) Passive(SR)
Healer (in case you need it): Diagnose Attack Attack Wish Buff Buff Passive (Integ or FF) Meat

These don't have to be YOUR ring sets. Mess around to accommodate for others, or what you find to be effective.
Personally, I like everyone to bring meat the first round, because this is a new strategy.

Other notes:

★Veggie WORKS.

★You WILL need a co-fleeter
★Sweetheart is optional.
★Sugar Rush is optional, but does help speed the process and IS recommended.
★INTEG: Is great for stamina. Luck. Health. Will. Everything fitness does, this does twice as well. A lot of stamina used with this method. RECOMMENDED.

Liberal Prophet

User Image

The Technique to Succeed:

In order to survive s2mob, EVERYONE must participate.

MUSTS:

★Try NOT to run to any mobbing points alone as you will have no fellow crew member to heal you.
★ DO NOT rage anything above rr2 Diagnose unless necessary, (as you alone will gain all the aggro).
Note: Aggro is the hate accumulated from monsters. Read more in the "Why this works section".

★ DO NOT lure extra fluffs/clams
★Heal lurers when they come back as they will have most of the animated's aggro, therefore will lose health quicker.
And know the basics of speed mobbing

Speedx2 mob:

★This means go straight to crates after queen DO NOT lure clams.
★Then fleet to 3rd chest. Make sure you lure no clams again.
AND REMEMBER to lure ALL anchors and Grunny Subs before the cliff.
They are necessary for the Sub-Commander to turn into 10.6.

★Meet at the eb cave, not at the last chest. He is 20.6 until you kill all the reminding subs there.

Time: Average for our trail runs were 8min!

Quote:

User Image

Liberal Prophet

User Image

Short Version:

Rings:
★Everyone take 3 attacks, diagnose, 2 buffs, 2 passives
(one of them Sugar Rush if you have it. You NEED co-fleeter. And lastly, you can go veggie!.)

How to Speed Smob or s2mob:

★Don't lure extra fluffs/clams.
★Go straight to crates after queen (no clams).
★Fleet to next chest (and lure anchors + subs).
★Then fleet to the cliff.
★And fleet again to go to cave.
★DO NOT go straight to commander (he is 20.6 until you kill the subs at cave).
★Spam diagnose r1-r2.

Liberal Prophet

"Why Diagnose works":
Quote:
For those of you who have been playing Smob since it was shallow sea beta, then you know better than anyone that bringing diagnose to smob, is not that bad, and CAN be effective.

In silly terms, zOMG is based upon monsters hating certain people more than others.
You have probably noticed that if you use Firerain or r4 wish you instantly start dying more than other crew mates.

Well, that means you have accumulated hate points from monsters. Healing does that.

By everyone bringing Diagnose (and only diagnose), you break that hate equally to everyone (r1-r2 diag spam). The result? If done correctly, the hate evens out reducing the damage on one sole person.

YES! I LOVE THIS:

Scobre
Ok tried this guide for a smeb run just to test it out if it would work and it did. We did retro spot at crates and sealab route. I would highly recommend sweetheart for smeb because it's a little more challenging without it. We used the two fleets and had two people luring with meat. But yes the guide did work for smeb, not just ss and name still reminds me of a friend of mine and he'll probably be happy to have a smob name similar to his username. But yes thank you blue, yurei, mytz, remi, alex for testing it out with me. heart Integrity or fitness would be good too just for the stamina usage of diagnose but I did ok luring with just sugar rush. We were like we have no stam. xp I also tried to spam diagnose more since I had meat on so aggro wouldn't go on people without meat on. But yeah good luck with others trying it out with smeb too and yeah we all had amps on during the runs too, so it made it faster and a tad more heal power. I was just very shocked how well the two runs turned out with it.

Screenies:

Liberal Prophet

People who made s2mob come back from beta times:

Quote:

Pinkbubblestarz: (She came up with the name btw! AND has helped pass the word/make crews).

Xx_Nikkii_xX: (She's pretty awesome! And took the screenies, leads crews, brings sweetheart, co fleets, omg she does everything guys ;-;even when she is nerfed..and made a new map. :3 )

Dj_Rave-tec: (He gave birth to the idea of bringing defib back to smob from beta times! AND mapped the area!)

Love Vamped: (;D She was there and encourage everyone to try too)

Sealandic Prince: FOR being awesome. And trying this out on her own. As well as helping improve this! ( She is working on a new, faster method for smeb!)

And anyone else whom has tried!

Liberal Prophet

Q/A (As they come)

Q: Qhy I doubt s2mob?

A: YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN SPONGEBOB?!!!!

Q: What do I lure in the first part of s2mob?

A: Simply, remember that anchors MUST all die. That means when you are at tail, lure the below, and at midclam remember to lure the sides. Kill everything at the tail. As for spouts, I mapped it for you. Remember to kill clams/spouts at the buffing points.

Devout Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Fatcat

Interesting!

If I ever decide to smob again I may have to try this out.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
AMG POKER WE DIDI IT <3
We has made the first part of the guide heart

Just wait. I'll find out how to do the smebing part D< If i ever get HW done D:

Liberal Prophet

Sealandic Prince
AMG POKER WE DIDI IT <3

Yeah, pretty much 3 people helped make this. ;-; But uh darn, -2 hearts apparently lol

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
-I- Mid-Knight-Poker
Sealandic Prince
AMG POKER WE DIDI IT <3

Yeah, pretty much 3 people helped make this. ;-; But uh darn, -2 hearts apparently lol

Haters gonna hate. trolls gonna troll.

I think i have an idea on a ring set we can use for now.

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I can go veggie? You won't kick me if I refuse to bring meat? My interest in SMOB has increased a bit. emotion_sweatdrop

Liberal Prophet

XPrinceofSerene3
I can go veggie? You won't kick me if I refuse to bring meat? My interest in SMOB has increased a bit. emotion_sweatdrop

Lol Haha for this particular strategy no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff