Welcome to Gaia! ::

Persistent Hunter

21,575 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
That should just be allowed for the heck of it. No other purpose served than to tell your buddies you can tip the cows in the Gaia game world.
Horror_Girl101
Kanta the Perpetrator
Though that may be a possibility. I believe that little scene was made purely for entertainment purposes and some sort of "Cute" factor for the site.
what about the scare factor?
Well, if you find a cow getting knocked over by some vegetable gruesome and terrifying then... May- Actually, No. I haven't seen anything on the Gaia BS site that would account for the scare factor at all. Why would they want to scare people? <__<

Kawaii Sex Symbol

14,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Kanta the Perpetrator
Well, if you find a cow getting knocked over by some vegetable gruesome and terrifying then... May- Actually, No. I haven't seen anything on the Gaia BS site that would account for the scare factor at all. Why would they want to scare people? <__<

I find those little dolls you get to fight rather creepy. More so after hearing the sounds that will go with them. -_-;

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kanta the Perpetrator
Horror_Girl101
Kanta the Perpetrator
Though that may be a possibility. I believe that little scene was made purely for entertainment purposes and some sort of "Cute" factor for the site.
what about the scare factor?

its fun to get scared sometimes.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Timeless_Desire
Kanta the Perpetrator

I find those little dolls you get to fight rather creepy. More so after hearing the sounds that will go with them. -_-;

Very true, the dolls are creppy as hell..
Noooo, be nice to the cows ;3;

User Image

LOLOLOLOLOL. ;]

Kawaii Sex Symbol

14,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
The Undead Suitor
Very true, the dolls are creppy as hell..

Oh good I'm not the only one that thinks so.
Timeless_Desire
Kanta the Perpetrator

As long as they keep walking, i'm fine with them. It's when they stay idle that makes me want jump under the nearest bed.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

14,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
Kanta the Perpetrator
As long as they keep walking, i'm fine with them. It's when they stay idle that makes me want jump under the nearest bed.

lol Yeah the head spinning action. Kinda reminds me of the exorcist >.<
GenTrigger
That'd be a fun quest XD Tip 10 cows :3

i would have to say i tottaly agree with you!
the cows are cute as heck!!!!!! im gonna kill the garlic for tipping the cow *puts garlic into boiling water and then makes chicken noodle soup* WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!
GenTrigger
That'd be a fun quest XD Tip 10 cows :3

Yes it would!
;D
froiskie
Qixter
absolutely lol, C O W S.

rofl

So that's a yes Q?

I believe Qixter was refering to the comment made by the user with the name C O W S.

Tricky Treasure

Jharmari
Noooo, be nice to the cows ;3;

"Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!"
User Image
I want one as my loyal steed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas