Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Does anyone know when, and how often the Solo Box Monster spawns is Bass'ken Lake?

Saxy Coder

Are you talking about the Magical Flying Giftboxes?
User Image

They appear as part of a quest that Logan gives you.
Otherwise, I think they just show up sometimes around the lake, usually at night (GST)...

Shy Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Lady Saxophone
Are you talking about the Magical Flying Giftboxes?
User Image

They appear as part of a quest that Logan gives you.
Otherwise, I think they just show up sometimes around the lake, usually at night (GST)...

I am, but i'm refering to the one that flies separate from the group. It goes down near the gate to Burton Town.

Saxy Coder

Motsugo
I am, but i'm refering to the one that flies separate from the group. It goes down near the gate to Burton Town.
eek I've never seen that one ... it might just be a stray Gift Box?

But there are giftboxes that appear in Barton Town when the Airshark is attacking the Town.

Shy Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Lady Saxophone
Motsugo
eek I've never seen that one ... it might just be a stray Gift Box?

But there are giftboxes that appear in Barton Town when the Airshark is attacking the Town.

I never been around that event.

Saxy Coder

Motsugo
I never been around that event.
whee That's another randomly occurring event... sometimes if you stick around Barton Town for a while you might get it.
The gold/orb grant isn't too good for it though, so you aren't missing out on much.
If you are referring to the Ring Box, (Which is blue and flies solo) I believe it spawns once an hour during the evening in-game time.

Obsessive Player

Motsugo
Does anyone know when, and how often the Solo Box Monster spawns is Bass'ken Lake?
It shows up qiote ofyen and it will give you a Ring usually if you kill it. It does not, however, add to Giftbox count. I've desyroued quite agew, but once you have your higher level rings, I wouldn't bother.

Shy Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
cloudedguardian
If you are referring to the Ring Box, (Which is blue and flies solo) I believe it spawns once an hour during the evening in-game time.

Okay and thank you.

Newbie Noob

Motsugo
the flying ringbox will only appear if a "quest" is being completed/attempted by you or someone else. (**the questies will disappear after 3 min of not being killed) note: you do not need to suppress your cl when killing "questies" only "regulars"

ringbox triggering quests: (the ringbox may linger for a bit after the other boxes time out/get killed)
**most of the time when you will see the solo ringbox it is because the other 4 giftboxes timed out and no one killed them, or because the giftboxes were killed but no one attempt to hunt down the 5th box (ring box: gives random ring drops)

mark's ring (from barton town)
wish tree vision (from zen gardens)
logan's wailing windmill (from bass'ken lake)

completing any one of these quests will trigger the "quest" patrol (even if it isn't night) and will spawn 4 giftboxes plus 1 ring box. (when you get these boxes, you do not have to lower your class level to 5.0 in order to kill them and you will have to hunt down the flying ring box to get a random ring drop)

the regular "night patrols" will come out after 9-11 pm GST and 3am - 5am GST. these times vary and you may/may not get the 2nd spawn. ( i have, at times, gotten a 3rd appearance but those are very rare ) when attacking the regular "night patrols" you will need to suppress your cl to 5.0. when attacking, make sure you are fully buffed before suppressing or you will be instantly catted 5ever till you daze. (tip: if soloing, you need to lure them 1 at a time). gl

also fyi: only the regular giftboxes drop "scar of the coward" recipes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff