Welcome to Gaia! ::

The whole rings thing, somewhat like mar, prolly alot of other shows too.
Everyone is all bitching about the rings, I think it's tight a**.
Im gonna try to collect at least 1 of them all, and then depending on how many and the types ill prolly use a specific genre or type of rings.
I wish they'd give us more info on release and more about the rings, how many, the types etc.

Explain your thoughts?
Yes, I noticed that they seem similar to ÄRM as well. I think it would be cool to have rings that can use magic and do other things.
Bladester-James
Yes, I noticed that they seem similar to ÄRM as well. I think it would be cool to have rings that can use magic and do other things.
"Yeah it would be cool if there was like 100s of them."
Yeah, that would be pretty cool, customization never hurts in any MMO.
Bladester-James
"I just dont know how the whole lvls in a ring work.
Like an invisibility ring lvl 1-4 just get longer effects? Kinda dull.
and what about a pvp system? I dont want to fight 5 monsters forever.

Well im logging for the night, sleep well."
i tottaly agree 100%! how can you complain about something thats so similar to the concept of a hit anime?!?!?!
Bladester-James

true dat! but i think thats what loot is for. they said something about using loot to make rings more powerful or something
I love MÄR, its my 3rd favorite anime.
It would be cool if they had monster summon rings that turn into one of the monsters like the fluff or the shark monster thing to fight other monsters. But if someone else kills it before you call it back, than they get to keep it.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yay, I'm glad that i'm not the only one who didn't think of that connection. I want a "Guardian Spirit" ring to fight for me while I attack from a safe distance...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff