Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it just me, or does this sound kinda simliar to Marchen Awakens Romance? These battle rings sound really similar to Arms.

For those who dont know, MAR is an anime and Arms are items, in most cases rings, that each have different powers.

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
never heard of it o.o

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
Or Growlanser. Ring weapons and all. O.o No one remembers those games?

Dapper Roisterer

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
yeah, it's pretty similar.
but...
who cares?
Shiptonio
never heard of it o.o
Yeah, not alot of people do. sweatdrop

Ritual Suicide: Never heard of it xd

I like the whole rings idea though. It's original and hey, if I wanted to play a sword/gun slinging game, Id try WoW.

Dapper Roisterer

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
Ritual Suicide

yeah, the main character had a coolio ring-scythe in one of the growlanser games. those were fun games...
Kurenai Gekijou
Ritual Suicide

yeah, the main character had a coolio ring-scythe in one of the growlanser games. those were fun games...

I have that one His name is. Wein Cruze and he isn't the only one that Schneider guy had one that turned into a neat looking sword. 3nodding
what's the point rolleyes it's rpg rings are common think in rpg rolleyes though i hope that there will be cool weapons too... i don't that it resembles that much mar
That anime does seem similar to the battle system. The main character of that anime had weird arm called bappo. little weird but funny.

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
yea butt on MAR u had braclets and necklaces and stuff. and they all transformed into wepaon and guardians and darkness curses and stuff but we could of only wished it would go like MAR, well back to dream i suppose.

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Veritas, the dragon of Amethyetical...

Wow, now that I look at it, you're completely right...

It'd be sweet if you had ARMs in there anyway though, coz that'd be cool... but maybe it'll be too close to plagarism...

...Forta, the dragon of Diamondical
its such a gay name
Meh, if Rings can summon monsters and become weapons, I would be blessed...

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Ritual Suicide
Kurenai Gekijou
Ritual Suicide

I have that one His name is. Wein Cruze and he isn't the only one that Schneider guy had one that turned into a neat looking sword. 3nodding
wooo, wat game are u guys talking about it sounds very interesting, hhhmm werd though whne i hear the name Schneider i think of Dark Schneider form the anime b*****d!!.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff