Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
I lose connection every 30 seconds pretty much, on both servers. Been like this since last night for me. (20 hours or so)
It seems to be fine if nobody is talking in the chat payne.....
So idk what's going on here. I just want to play. It's really annoying, you know they may stop production of the game but I didn't think they'd let it go straight to s**t in such a short time. I have a feeling Gaia as a whole may be having a huge issue staying afloat soon due to the current CEO and board of directors. :/

Assimilated Bunny

do you have vivox installed? i've heard it's causing issues & that it should be uninstalled
other than that, all i can think is to clear your cache & maybe restart your modem

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm having trouble too, the game won't even load for me -_-

Friendly Lunatic

barbershoppole

Having the same problem; I was playing fine all of last night, and then suddenly around two in the morning it stopped connecting to the servers and hasn't been able to since. Anyone know what's going on? sad

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Besket
barbershoppole

Having the same problem; I was playing fine all of last night, and then suddenly around two in the morning it stopped connecting to the servers and hasn't been able to since. Anyone know what's going on? sad

Not sure what it is, but I'm glad its not just me :/

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
If it gets stuck on Loading Server: _______

Clear Cache
Upgrade Flash
Switch Browsers
Check to make sure Port 8080 works

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
krenaes
do you have vivox installed? i've heard it's causing issues & that it should be uninstalled
other than that, all i can think is to clear your cache & maybe restart your modem
Has nothing to do from my side, I play zomg all the time, not I don't have vivox. (hardly anyone does anymore I think)

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Cirnol64
If it gets stuck on Loading Server: _______

Clear Cache
Upgrade Flash
Switch Browsers
Check to make sure Port 8080 works
No I connnect, like I said it just kicks me off after 30 seconds or so. I get on, talk, get in crews then lose connection. It's not my computer.

Assimilated Bunny

oTrissa
Has nothing to do from my side, I play zomg all the time, not I don't have vivox. (hardly anyone does anymore I think)
k - good luck. maybe you should submit a ticket about it if you haven't already

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
krenaes
oTrissa
Didn't know I could. Which is odd as I played the game litterally the second day it was out to the public. (with the early admission thing [not beta])
How do I? And will anyone even read it with all that
s going on with zOMG!?

Assimilated Bunny

oTrissa
krenaes
oTrissa
Didn't know I could. Which is odd as I played the game litterally the second day it was out to the public. (with the early admission thing [not beta])
s going on with zOMG!?
i'm a long time player like you, i started playing the first night. i looked through the help center to find a proper link for this situation, there isn't 1 though. however, you can go to any subject in the help center, click the thumbs up/down at the bottom of the page, submit & then go to the 'didn't find what you're looking for' & then comment. good luck in getting this fixed 3nodding

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
krenaes
oTrissa
krenaes
oTrissa
s going on with zOMG!?
i'm a long time player like you, i started playing the first night. i looked through the help center to find a proper link for this situation, there isn't 1 though. however, you can go to any subject in the help center, click the thumbs up/down at the bottom of the page, submit & then go to the 'didn't find what you're looking for' & then comment. good luck in getting this fixed 3nodding
It's ok it's working now. I posted this to really see if anyone else was having problems with the servers specifically as I know they get shitty and hadn't been switched in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff