Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Caimbrie
Miyaka Hana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's fine, it's been a long day for me too because I feel faint after cutting myself accidentally.

Oh, goodness! I hope you're alright!

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Omnileech
I've done tests on luck passives, Miyaka, and FF does help. Dunno if I have the data anymore though. With enough passives I do remember that the drop rate for shorbs reached 66%.

Anyways as far as DPS goes I prefer Hack, Mantis, Slash, FF, Integ, Fitness, Buff, Buff because it minimizes the time I spend kneeling and doing nothing and I also get critical hits every third or every other attack.

I usually outperform the rest of my crew with that set.

As for people with 5 crappy attacks? I don't think they even know what DPS even means

For some reason, I never got any more shorbs when I did equip FF into my set. I think I was there for one of your test runs for it and I had the lowest amount of shorb gain in the crew. rofl Even though it is quite silly, I seem to get a lot of crits with my Buff, buff, Hornets, hotfoot, hack, slash, Shuriken, integ.

Omnipresent Warlord

Miyaka Hana
Omnileech
I've done tests on luck passives, Miyaka, and FF does help. Dunno if I have the data anymore though. With enough passives I do remember that the drop rate for shorbs reached 66%.

Anyways as far as DPS goes I prefer Hack, Mantis, Slash, FF, Integ, Fitness, Buff, Buff because it minimizes the time I spend kneeling and doing nothing and I also get critical hits every third or every other attack.

I usually outperform the rest of my crew with that set.

As for people with 5 crappy attacks? I don't think they even know what DPS even means

For some reason, I never got any more shorbs when I did equip FF into my set. I think I was there for one of your test runs for it and I had the lowest amount of shorb gain in the crew. rofl Even though it is quite silly, I seem to get a lot of crits with my Buff, buff, Hornets, hotfoot, hack, slash, Shuriken, integ.

Everyone had the exact same luck stat in all of my tests. Luck is tricky that way but over time higher luck stats will always get you higher yields.

Magical Senshi

Miyaka Hana

I am, don't worry. I'm just clumsy.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Caimbrie
Miyaka Hana

I am, don't worry. I'm just clumsy.

Oh, I hear ya. XD I am the most clumsy person.

Magical Senshi

Miyaka Hana

Aaaw. Haha, I even knew the metal was there, but I still scratched my hand against it.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Caimbrie
Miyaka Hana

Aaaw. Haha, I even knew the metal was there, but I still scratched my hand against it.

Them feels. XD I've cut myself with ice like 3 times, burned myself with ramen so many times I've lost count lol

Magical Senshi

Miyaka Hana

Oh my God, you scare me and I'm like you. I scare myself emotion_0A0

Vicious Prophet

plz tell me this is a troll thread i dont want to believe we have fallen so far gonk

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Pan Twardowski
plz tell me this is a troll thread i dont want to believe we have fallen so far gonk
Welcome to Bizarro Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces