Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just realized that SOME items MIGHT have an effect on the GBS. Such as the Mini UFO, it flies over anything. (Or even all items that fly) Any counters to this? I mean, all Melee rings wont hit people flying over trees.
They probably won't. Likely, the Mini UFO won't allow you to fly over things in the MMO. It'd bring about balancing issues, and I'm pretty sure the staff would be smart enough to restrict it's flying power.

Besides, if they did, glitching boss fights and farming would become way too easy.
True. Id rather play fairly than Farming.
It may fly over stuff, but i would still think melee attacks would still work.
I can see the explanation now-

"The gravity in Towns is slightly, VERY SLIGHTLY less than that in the Battle Area and the cities. This gravity change discontinues UFO flight in Battle related zones."

Hah.
Tessy, so you're saying that even though the UFO flies over the trees, the melee attacks will STILL hit them? Hell, why not make it ranged?
Lyke OMFG!!@!1 So u r sayin dat we fite on lyke.>. a n aleni panlet????/??/1? [Raid]?

(Noob talk)
Actually, there's a similar half-glitch in WoW where you land on top of a building that a melee monster can't reach you at, but when they swing, they still hit you. Usually, they deaggro after a few hits because the bug is sorted out.
Cresent_Forgiveness
Lyke OMFG!!@!1 So u r sayin dat we fite on lyke.>. a n aleni panlet????/??/1? [Raid]?

(Noob talk)
kinda dewd, jus sayin dat g414 m4kes up 1337 excuusess liek dat all teh tyme.
I see.. But that's WoW, one of the largest MMO games in the world. (Large map based)
Cresent_Forgiveness
I see.. But that's WoW, one of the largest MMO games in the world. (Large map based)
Yeah.

Question answered?
Obligatory 'JOIN MY CLAN KTHX' must go here. Link in the siggy.

Shameless advertising. emo
Shameless Posting... emo

PM me how you fill out a letter please?
Cresent_Forgiveness
Tessy, so you're saying that even though the UFO flies over the trees, the melee attacks will STILL hit them? Hell, why not make it ranged?
I do see Tessy's point. I mean, you've played FF games and there are dragons, and other random RPG based games where there are flying opponents and you still hit them with melee attacks, correct? In that case, I'm sure if the UFO flies in the MMO, monsters and others (depending on PvP) will still have effective melee attacks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff